Bryce Harper (Washington Nationals)

Bryce & Olivia

Being bored was an understatement. I was sitting in my room with absolutely nothing to do, scrolling through twitter.

As I clicked on Bryce Harper's profile, I saw he'd retweeted something five minutes prior. It was a tweet telling people where and how to meet him if they lived in the D.C. area. I lived in D.C. Without even giving it a second thought, I threw on a t shirt and a pair of jeans, grabbing my Harper shirsey and was out the door.

When I got to the place he tweeted, there were five people there tops.

"Where is everyone?" I asked the girl in front of me?

She shrugged. "We were already here and just happened to see him. He said he tweeted about it like ten minutes ago. Oh, there they are."

I turned around to see what she was seeing. There were carloads of girls practically sprinting from the parking lot to the doors. Thankful of my spot in line, I tightened my grip on my shirt and turned around to wait for my turn.

I was in front of a very happy Bryce in no time. Trying to contain my excitement, I handed him my shirt with a friendly smile.

"Who am I making this out to?" He asked smoothly.

"Olivia, please."

He scribbled something down and handed it back to me, winking as I grabbed it. I mumbled a thanks and walked away, throwing the shirt in the passenger seat in my car when I got in.

When I got home, I decided to hang the shirt up. As I did so, his signature caught my eye.

"Olivia, you're hot. Call me."

His number was written under it. I flopped backwards on my bed and let out a breath I'd been holding in since I met him.

What a great day.