F.A.Q's & Other News

Hey guys! I've got a few things to say.

First of all, thank you for all the reads! I recently got a notification letting me know how many reads, votes, and comments this story is getting! I really appreciate you guys more than you know!

With that being said, I do have a request for you all. After your imagine is written, please vote for it! No need to comment unless you want to! But I would really appreciate a vote to let me know you actually enjoyed it!

F.A.Q's:

1. Are you still taking requests?

     -Yes! Please just send me your request, because I will accept it.

2. Do you write smut?

     -I sure do! But if you request smut, I need a detailed scenario as it can be hard to just think of smut      scenarios on my own.

Important News:

I have-hopefully- very exciting information! Many of you have asked me if I will be writing another book. I am! The book is titled 'Nine Months With Wil'. I'm sure by the title, you can figure out the basis of the plot. It is a Wil Myers fanfiction and I'm very proud of how its developing. I should be posting the first chapter today or tomorrow, so please look out for it. Votes and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for reading!

-Jodie