AJ Burnett (Pittsburgh Pirates)

AJ & Hannah

"Hey babe," I smiled as AJ walked through the door.

He dropped his bag on the hardwood floor and walked into the kitchen, sitting down without a word. He'd just gotten home from a week and a half long road trip that left him worn out and short tempered.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek and slid a bowl of tomato soup in front of him. I had to channel all the self control in my being when he was in one of his moods. I wasn't one to talk much to begin with, but he just took it to another level.

"You're so short," he mumbled as he watched a cracker dissolve in his soup.

"I'm only 5'2. Is that bad?"

"No," he looked up. "I like that."

"Well you have a lot of tattoos," I said, getting pulled into a frenzy as I traced them all the way up his arm with my eyes.

"I could show you more if you want."

I blinked hard and looked back at him. "W-what?"

He pulled off his team-appointed Pirates shirt so I could see the ink on his neck that was usually covered by his hair. After I climbed on a stool so I could get a better look, I combed my fingers through his hair so I could see the tattoos, but also because I knew he loved having his hair played with. It was so soft and moved through my fingers easily, making it hard for me to focus on the other tattoos I was tracing.

He turned around suddenly and picked me up in a warm hug, nuzzling into my neck. I leaned into him, more than grateful to see he was out of the funk baseball so effectively put him in. I whimpered and wrapped my arms  around his neck tightly as he switched his position to support my weight.

"You're so cute when you get scared," he whispered, making me giggle.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his neck as he brought me up the stairs towards his bedroom, enjoying the barely noticeable moans he was letting out. He tossed me on the fluffy bed spread and pulled off my clothes quickly, then removing his at the same pace.

He rubbed my core before gently sliding in, holding my shoulders down so I couldn't squirm.

"AJ," I moaned quietly, making his thrusts faster but still short and sweet.

He leaned down and kissed me firmly, muting my moans but only making me want to get louder. He wasn't the type of guy who liked me to be loud, so I did what would make him happy and kissed him back.

He pulled away and his thrusts got a little sloppier, meaning he was close to his high.

"Shit, AJ," I breathed as he brought me to my high first. He was always such a gentleman when it came to that.

I pulled his head down and kissed his neck, knowing what would bring him to his climax faster. I was right. He pulled out and released onto my tan stomach, making me giggle. That part always tickled.

He grabbed a tissue and wiped me off, tossing it into the trash and laying down beside me afterwards.

"Sorry for being kind of rude earlier," he whispered into my hair as he cuddled up to me.

"I know baseball makes you feel down sometimes, and I'm okay with it. I forgive you."

"I love you so much, Hannah."

"I love you so much more."