David Wright (NY Mets)

David & Vanessa

It was that time of the year again. The AllStar game was today and your boyfriend, David Wright, was the starting third baseman for the National League.

You both got dressed in your best attire and headed to the red carpet.

Security loaded you and your handsome boyfriend in the back of a Chevy and sent you down the carpet.

People screamed and waved, making you self conscious.

All those beautiful women in the crowd had to catch David's attention.

Sensing your discomfort, David rubbed circles in your back.

"What's wrong, Ness? You feeling alright?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah I'm fine," you lied.

He kissed your cheek and started waving to the crowd again.

Not much later, the game was started and you screamed nonstop.

David got a few hits and tried his best to tag people out, but in the end, the American League took the win.

Disappointed, you found David after the game happy as ever.

"I'm so proud of you babe," you said as you kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks," he said with a huge grin.

You laughed.

"Why are you smiling like that?" You asked him.

He bent down on one knee.

You knew what was coming.

"I knew that no matter the outcome of this game, I could count on one thing. You. You make me the absolute happiest man alive Vanessa and I want to make you the happiest woman. Would you please do me the honor and become Mrs. Wright?" He finished.

You couldn't even speak from all the crying you were doing.

You nodded your head quickly and hugged him before he could put the ring on your finger.

After you calmed down somewhat, he put the beautiful diamond on your ring finger.

"I love you so much, David," you choked out.

"You already know my response," he said as he pulled you into a deep kiss.