As Jin was about to sleep back, someone grabs his forearm, waking him up again and this time, Taehyung is dragging him towards the table there with Jungkook following close behind, hands with food and drink.

There is a place at the hallway of the building that has tables and chairs. A place that the company provide for the trainees to eat and do whatever they want. They usually used it to eat there if they are too lazy to go out.

"Eat" Taehyung demands.

The tone Taehyung used is almost the same tone Yulhee used when she is mad at him not doing the thing she asked him to do.

"I know you puked just now. You need to eat. A human being need to eat" Taehyung says again.

As he is about to say something, his eyes meet Jungkook's eyes. Demanding the same thing as what Taehyung said.

And with that Jin just give up and eat the food they brought for him because Jin knows, based on the tone Taehyung used, the almost same tone as Yulhee, he will not win the fight.

He will never win the fight. When he is eating, honestly Jin thought the two will leave him alone to join the others in the practice room but Jin is wrong. Completely wrong.

Well, Jin already plotting to stop eating after they leave but the two didn't even move from their seat, instead they both quietly watch Jin in between of scrolling their phone.

Jin just eat one-third of his food before finally stopping. Barely enough for the two to be satisfied but they are good.

As they went back to the practice room, each of them are back at their own activity. About twenty minutes, Jin's nose started to bleed making him rush to the toilet again. This fever and cold do takes toll on his body. As Jin walk outside of the toilet, Jungkook is there, making Jin startled.

"Just go back to the dorm and rest" Jungkook says as Jin walks out of the toilet.

These kind bastard. Just like Jin says, everyone, each one of them are honestly kind but they just didn't show it.

Jin didn't reply anything, he just smile reassuringly to Jungkook before both of them walk back inside of the practice room.

As both of them quietly take a seat at their own spot without disturbing the others who are discussing about something, Jin can sense the heated conversation between the five members. But of course Jin brush it off together with Jungkook because first, Jungkook is too young and the others probably didn't really mind the youngest if Jungkook says anything to them.

Second, Jin is too worn out, too tired, and sick to care about that. And third the two didn't really care and didn't want to step in making the situation worse.

As Jin quietly continue writing his lyrics with still hearing the heated conversation, he stop from time to time because of his dizziness and his tiredness.

As he is about to doze off, a shout was heard making him awake. He can see Jimin and Taehyung trying to calm the other three rappers while he turns his head, he can see Jungkook just turn his head too to the others, watching them.

And tiredly, Jin walks closer as he feel like he need to step in, to stop the mess from becoming bigger and bigger with Jungkook towing behind him.

As Jimin and Taehyung are tearing the three rappers apart making some space, Jin says something although he is not in his best condition. One thing that Jin knows, Yoongi and Namjoon aren't well either. Both of them caught the cold.

And this fact makes Jin looks pathetic because although the other two aren't well either, they still can give their best meanwhile Jin feels like fainting from time to time.