19%

"Scary huh?" Amelia snickered. "She's a monster, Chloe. We're all monsters so you might as well learn now and save yourself."

"She's not a monster," Chloe replied with tears pooling her eyes.

Amelia furrowed her eyes before stepping closer to the older woman only to have Beca growl as she moved in between the two women. "You know her mom died, right?"

Chloe hesitantly nodded and Amelia continued despite Beca growling at her as she barred her sharp teeth.

"Long story short, our dad turned her mom and years later, she was raped and murdered in an alleyway by pack of werewolves," she deadpanned and Chloe let her tears fall as she looked at Beca who had bowed her head. "That same thing will happen to you if you don't end everything with Beca right now. Look at her, Chloe!" Amelia yelled as she pointed at the black animal. "You'll end up just like her!"

Chloe shook her head and stepped back, her back hitting the wall behind her and Beca jumped forward as she tackled Amelia to the ground. The 15 year old kept Beca at a distance as she tried to bite her.

"Do you not see what she's doing?" Amelia continued to yell from the floor. "She's trying to kill me! Her own sister. Her own blood, so what do you think she'll do to you whenever she can't keep her bloodlust in control?"

At the mention of bloodlust, Beca immediately backed off and shifted back to where she was standing on her own two human legs. The whole room was quiet as Beca slowly turned to look at her best friend, tears forming in her own eyes but Chloe had averted her gaze to her shoes.

"She's right," Beca whispered and both Chloe and Stacie shook their heads. "I could hurt you or worse- kill you, and Chlo." She had to pause, her voice breaking. "That is the last thing I ever want to do. If I hurt you- if something were to ever happen to you, my life would be over. There wouldn't be any point in living."

Amelia scoffed as she stood up and laid back against the wall, completely unbothered. "Which romcom did you steal that line from?"

The 16 year old had to bite her lip so she wouldn't say anything to her sister. "Chloe, it is dangerous for you to be around me. I shouldn't have told you what kind of monster I am-"

"You're not a monster," Chloe said sternly and Beca just looked at her.

"Then why can't you look at me?" Beca asked, utterly broken and Stacie stepped in just as the redhead's cerulean eyes met Beca's storm blue ones.

"How about I take Chloe home and I'll call Jess on the way back?" She said more than asked as her hands gently rested on Chloe's shoulders in order to lead her out.

Beca nodded before looking back to her pack member. "Make sure she gets inside safe. Please."

"I promise I will," Stacie reassured and they walked toward the front door before Chloe turned back around to face her best friend.

"But I want to stay," she tried to pull away again only to have the brunette shake her head.

"Just answer any questions she has," Beca requested before watching her two friends leave her house. "You shouldn't have done that," she muttered after listening to Chloe's car starting and making its way down the road.

"She needed to know the whole truth, Beca," Amelia replied and the taller brunette turned around quickly.

"She did know the whole truth!"

"No, she didn't. Chloe needed to realize just how violent we are,"Amelia replied back which only angered Beca more.

"So," Stacie drug out as she tapped her fingers on the  steering wheel.