31%

Beca and Chloe were now sitting against the end of Beca's bed on the floor, the brunette having her legs cross crossed over each other. Chloe just sat with her legs straight out as she stared ahead at the wall.

"I'm sorry," Beca finally spoke. "I'm sorry for ignoring you, for hurting you, and for scaring you.. again."

"You didn't scare me, Beca-"

"I always do Chloe," Beca interrupted and Chloe just looked at her and Beca calmed down.

The redhead stayed quiet for a few seconds before turning to face the brunette. Beca looked confused at first as she tried to decipher Chloe's expression. However, she was surprised when Chloe gently grabbed ahold of Beca's neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Beca didn't react at first, instead let her brain catch up with what was happening. Before long though, Beca kissed back, their lips moving in perfect sync as the younger woman brought her hands up to hold Chloe's.

It wasn't much longer that Chloe moved to sit on Beca's lap, Beca's hands moving to hold her waist as the kiss deepened.

Chloe ran a hand through Beca's hair as she swiped her tongue across the brunette's bottom lip, Beca allowing her to explore every inch of her mouth, Beca returning the action.

Every inch of her being was on fire, a beautiful electrifying fire. Everywhere Chloe touched sent a new pulse of heat throughout Beca's body and Chloe felt every second of it, her body lighting up just as much. The more they kissed, the more everything disappeared and it was just the two of them. Everything got so intense the two of them pulled back and looked around. Waves of electric currents circled around them in all different colors and they looked back at one another with ginormous smiles.

Beca ran her hands back to Chloe's front and grabbed her hands, lifting them up. Chloe watched as Beca kept their hands in a high five position before slowly pulling her hand away, red, gold, and purple electricity forming between their hands.

"What is happening?" Chloe asked looking around them.

"I have no idea," Beca replied looking at Chloe with nothing but pure love and admiration. "But it's beautiful."

Chloe looked back down at Beca and smiled. "We shouldn't be able to be seeing electrical currents." She shook her head as she looked around once more, the currents starting to slowly disappear. "How is this possible?"

"I really don't know," Beca said honestly as she played with the bottom of Chloe's hair. "You are so breathtaking, Chlo."

The redhead just leaned down to capture Beca's lips in her own. "I meant what I said earlier." Beca furrowed her eyebrows. "It's always been you. Only ever you."

Chloe watched as Beca's face turned from confused to excited, a face eating smile appearing. Beca furrowed her eyebrows in thought once more before intertwining their hands once more. Anxiety was now taking over her body as she thought about what she was about to do.

"Beca, calm down," Chloe giggled and Beca looked up at her even more confused than ever. "I can feel how anxious you are."

"You can?"

"Yes, and it's annoying," Chloe replied. "It's like it's happening to me. But you're also happy."

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows and tuned into her emotions. She was definitely happy and anxious but she couldn't understand how Chloe felt it. Then she felt something else. It was like a wave of love had washed over her and she looked up at the redhead.

It was her. She could feel how much love Chloe had for her and it put her at ease.

"Just ask me," Chloe smiled, knowing what Beca was trying to do.