43%

Beca woke up to a body on top of hers. She looked down and smiled, seeing the redhead still asleep on her chest. She ran her fingers through her girlfriend's hair, moving it out of her face before slowly tracing shapes on her shoulder and down her arm.

The sun was beating down on them through the window, heating the room to a nice comfortable warmth. Chloe's arm draped across Beca as their legs were tangled together. Memories from last night ran through Beca's mind and her heart felt like it was growing, butterflies flying around in her stomach. It's a very cliché thing, but it was something that did happen.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Chloe started to stir awake, rubbing her eyes as she let out a yawn.

"Good morning," Beca said looking down at her girlfriend who was stretching.

"Good morning, Beca," she replied turning her head to look at the woman with a smile. "How are you?"

Beca raised an eyebrow. "How am I?" She asked and Chloe smiled with a nod. "Oh, I'm really good. How are you?"

The redhead yawned again and kissed Beca's chest once. "I'm good. Just have to wake up. Are you hungry? We can make breakfast or get some?"

"Yeah, what are you in the mood for?" The 16-year-old replied then furrowed her eyebrows. "Where are your parents? The house is quiet."

Chloe smiled at the woman using her heightened senses as if it were a normal thing. It was nice to see her get to truly be herself and Chloe was glad she got to witness it. "They left around five this morning. They're going on a business trip and won't be back until Tuesday. And pancakes."

"Oh," Beca replied nodding her head. "Did you not say goodbye?"

"Yeah," the redhead answered. "You know," she added, poking Beca's nose causing her to scrunch it up with a goofy grin. "For a werewolf, you didn't even notice me get out of bed to say bye to them."

"I chose sleep," Beca laughed before pulling the woman on top of her with ease and giving Chloe a kiss. Beca moaned into the kiss, loving the feeling of her girlfriend's lips and it wasn't much longer that the redhead was laying on top of her.

"As much as I would love to lay here with you," Chloe said between kisses. "I'm starving so do you care if we make some food?"

Beca shook her head with a smile but widened her eyes when Chloe sat up. "Holy shit, Chloe," she smiled, moving her red hair out of the way and gently touching her neck where a dark purple bruise was. It wasn't the only one though; there were several others. Not just on her neck, but her chest too.

"What?" Chloe asked quickly getting off her girlfriend and practically running into the bathroom. Not five seconds later she yelled, "Beca!"

The brunette just laughed and got up out of the bed and made her way into the bathroom where she leaned against the door frame. She watched as Chloe ran her hands over all the different shapes and shades of the hickeys Beca had left.

"You're an ass, Rebeca," Chloe groaned.

"Woah," the 16 year old laughed at hearing her full name. She walked over to her girlfriend and stood behind her, kissing her shoulder. "I happen to think they look amazing."

"Of course you do," Chloe rolled her eyes before meeting Beca's gaze in the mirror. She watched as Beca smirked before she kissed her exposed neck, gently sucking on it. Chloe moaned in pleasure but quickly smacked Beca away. "No. No more." She pointed a finger at her girlfriend.

"Okay," Beca laughed.

"I mean it."

"I know."