11%

Day 4

"My mom named me after her mother, but my middle name? That's purely to keep the 'r' letter going," Amelia informed. "You know, Ryan, Rebeca, Rose?"

"She does kind of look like you, Bec," Jesse announces and the short brunette turned to glare at him.

"Just call your dad and maybe he can tell you," Stacie added and before Beca could say anything, Amelia spoke up.

"That would be a waste of a phone call." She looked at Beca who was looking back at her with a confused facial expression. "He doesn't know I exist either."

"Well at least I don't have a reason to be pissed at my dad now," Beca sighed as she crossed her arms.

Amelia's face lit up. "Wait, so you believe me?"

Beca furrowed her eyebrows and replied with, "Of course not, but just thinking about the possibility- which there isn't any, and him not telling me about it would have made me mad."

The younger girl rolled her eyes. "Look, I know it's hard to believe, but I promise you, we're sisters. Just like Ryan was my brother."

Hearing her brothers name made her blood boil and her skin to grow tight. "Don't talk about him. He has nothing to do with this."

"So you're not going to ask me why I know our dead brother's name?" Amelia asked and Beca let out a low growl. "Easy, puppy. Don't get all worked up."

Jesse and Stacie just stood off to the side along with Adrian and Diana, watching the two youngest women.

"The reason dad doesn't know he has a second daughter, is because he left my mom before she could tell him she was pregnant," Amelia continued. "How old are you now, Beca? 16? I just turned 15. It's crazy, right? Your dad left your mother with you and Ryan when you were just barely a year old." Lauren paused and looked at Beca who had her fist clenched. "He had an affair, he cheated on your mother. It was a one night stand, but that's all it took. She got pregnant with me. She tried to tell him, but he said he had to get home, so she let him go."

The younger werewolf gritted her teeth, her anger getting the best of her. She hated the fact that her dad didn't have time to listen to what her mother was trying to tell him. He didn't think of the repercussions that accompanied sex.

"I grew up without a dad, I grew up in poverty, Beca," she shouted. "I'm just like you. My mother is a human. She didn't even know werewolves existed until one night. I was nine and one evening, I transformed. I was screaming and crying so my mom came into my room to see me shriveled up in the floor. In agony. I shifted minutes later and I killed her." She paused and tried to blink the tears away, everyone else feeling sorry for what she went through. "I didn't know what I had become- who I become. Hell, I didn't even shift back for weeks until another werewolf found me. All I knew was, the man she told me was my father, had a family of his own so I went out searching for answers. I found leads to other werewolf packs and one man found me when I didn't think I could go anymore. After I killed my mom, I was too scared to do anything. Not that I could, but I was too scared to call the cops so I just left her there; to rot. The man who found me, showed me the way. He told me all about your dad, you and your brother. Oh, I'm sorry- our brother, and how he died of cancer at 13."

Beca felt a tear make its way down her cheek and she quickly moved her hand to wipe it off.

"I truly am sorry about your loss. What you went through must have been heart breaking in the worst possible way and I'm so sorry," Amelia continued, reaching out to grab Beca's hand who surprisingly didn't pull it away. "You lost your mother at five, then your brother at 10. It's hard on someone."