37%

"We probably shouldn't do this here," Chloe got out as Beca kissed her neck.

"No one is in here," Beca muttered, her hand slowly going up Chloe's body before it reached her neck. The brunette pulled back just far enough to look into her girlfriend's blue eyes before down at her soft lips.

"Beca?" She heard and looked up with a questioning gaze. "Kiss me."

And so she did. Chloe's lips were waiting for hers like a question- soft, and tasting of tequila. As the familiar electrifying feeling increased, Chloe pulled Beca closer, causing her own back to hit the wall.

Out of need for air, Beca began kissing her way back down Chloe's skin. First it was her cheek, then her jaw and when she reached her neck, she used her hand to tilt Chloe's head to the side. It allowed her more access to the soft skin but when she heard a small moan come from Chloe, it fueled a fire she felt within.

The electricity began pulsating through the two of them and Beca pushed her body into Chloe's as if getting closer to her was something in the realm of possibilities. The brunette attached her lips onto Chloe's soft ones, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth and gently pulling.

Chloe was quick to push Beca against the wall, her hands gently tracing the skin underneath her girlfriend's shirt. When Beca felt the older woman's lips on her own neck, right on the spot just below her right ear, her eyes rolled back and her hands gripped onto Chloe's shirt.

"I want this off," Chloe said in a lower tone that Beca's never heard before and it made her knees weak.

The brunette wasn't able to say anything else when Chloe's lips were back on hers in a passion filled kiss that only caused more electric currents around them to become brighter and more visible.

She never really questioned if she would always see the colors and she didn't bother to ask her father. She loved them to be honest; it was just theirs. Only the two of them could see them in the most intimate moments of their relationship and it made everything seem more intense. Right like now. Beca felt everything from Chloe's touch to the small vibrations throughout her body. She felt not only her emotions, but Chloe's as well and she knew the other woman felt it too. They quite literally had a bond and it was better than anything either of them had ever experienced before.

Beca opened her eyes when Chloe began to pull her shirt up, instead moving to help pull the shirt off herself before dropping it on the floor beside her.

"You're so beautiful," Chloe whispered which caused the woman standing in jeans and a black bra, to blush.

"Just kiss me," Beca replied with a smile and the redhead connected their lips again. Her fingers slowly traced the middle of Beca's back and slid beneath her bra.

It wasn't much longer that they had moved to the bed with white sheets, Beca pushing Chloe down as she straddled the older woman. The brunette smirked before leaning down to kiss Chloe's lips once before moving back to her neck where she gently sucked on the soft skin, her teeth grazing right before swiping her tongue across to soothe the area.

Music blasted throughout the house that they could barely hear as she kissed down her girlfriend's neck and to her collar bone before back to her lips. Beca's hands intertwined with Chloe's as she held them down against the bed as a way to not only keep her there, but also to hold her own weight.

The brunette brushed her tongue over Chloe's bottom lip and whenever the woman beneath her moved to meet Beca's lips, she pulled back to create more tension. This drove the redhead absolutely crazy to the point her hips were grinding against Beca's.

The 16 year old went back to kissing Chloe's neck agonizingly slow as she released one of her hands in order to slip her hand beneath the redhead's top. Her fingertips lightly traced shapes on Chloe's stomach causing her to let out a small moan which let Beca know she was enjoying what she was doing.