53%

"Guys, I think Amelia knows Nathan Wood," Stacie said as she took a seat on the park bench beside Jackson who looked over at her.

"Why do you think that?" Jesse questioned a little defensively. "She doesn't do anything."

"Easy there, bud. You sound like you're about to combat every single thing I say no matter how much it makes sense just because you finally got a girl to make out with you," Stacie replied and Jesse's face went blood red and they all turned to look at him.

"What?" Jesse asked completely taken back and trying to find something, anything to say. "We weren't-"

"No, yeah you were," Stacie nodded, not having any time for his crap today.

"Excuse me?" Beca said so deeply it scared everybody and Jesse looked like he was about to piss himself.

"No, no we weren't!" Jesse held his hands out in front of him and looking between Stacie and Beca. "Stacie's a liar!"

"Oh so it wasn't you and Amelia all but fucking in a tree three days ago?" Stacie raised an eyebrow and that's when Jesse stopped talking. Stacie smirked. "Might as well come clean now, Swanson. She's already mad at you both. Better admit it now and get it over with then to make amends and her be mad at you all over again."

Jesse just shook his head. "You bitch," he practically spat out before lunging over the table and tackling Stacie to the rocky ground.

"You're the one acting like a little bitch," Stacie replied as he held her arms down. "You wanna go and play house with one of your best friend's sister and get mad at me because you're scared!"

"You didn't have to say it to anyone! You can't just keep anything to yourself, can you?" Jesse shouted right back.

Jackson and Zoey were looking around awkwardly at the few people who were staring at them meanwhile Beca had got up and was headed right for Jesse.

"Oh I can keep plenty to myself," Stacie said matter-of-factly. "I'm just so sick and tired of your dumbass thinking you can act like a prick to Beca. I don't give a flying fuck if she's mad at you or whatnot. There's a reason she is and you're just being a little bitch about it all. You're scared to tell her about it but you want to act all big bad and tough with me?"

Jesse punched Stacie square in the jaw and went to do it again but flew back and landed on his back on the ground.

"What was that for?" Jesse asked as he glared up at the brunette.

"For punching Stacie," Beca stated and added, "And being a sneaky asshole and dating my sister." She turned to the taller woman on the ground and extended her arm. "And you, no matter how much I'm glad I was finally told, should not have done that. Either way... fuck you Jesse."

"What?" Jesse scoffed and stood up. "You have got to be kidding me! This is so stupid that I get shit on for defending my girlfriend when she's not here and now-"

"We're here to talk about Amelia and what we suspect her from doing. So if you can't handle that, leave and don't come back because we don't need you here with a different mindset and throwing everything we're doing off," Beca said sternly as she pointing an accusatory finger in Jesse's face.

Jesse just snarled his nose and glared at Beca and Stacie before huffing and taking a seat.

"Good boy," Stacie smiled and patted his shoulder only to have Jesse shove it off.

"So back to the issue at hand," Beca sighed and looked between everyone. "I think we should come up with a plan. We need more information and sister or not, she's definitely hiding something."