29%

"Beca Mitchell get down stairs right now!" Beca heard and she finished drying off before getting dressed and heading downstairs. When she got home, she had realized just how much of a show she needed. She didn't smell or anything (it was near impossible for her to smell bad anyway) but she was dirty from dirt and grime along with Clay's dried blood that managed to get on her.

"Beca!" Her father yelled once more and she hurried down the stairs, her hair soaking wet.

"I was in the shower," she said and walked past him to sit on the couch, everyone looking at her- all except her sister who wasn't home yet. "What do you wanna know?"

"Lose the attitude," John warned and she nodded. Stacie and Jesse were watching her from a little off to the side and their parents all stood around to form a semi circle with Beca being the base. "Why did you do it?"

"To find mom's killer," she answered and they were all surprised at how quickly she answered.

"Why did you take the wolfsbane?" Lydia asked much softer and understanding than the Alpha.

Beca raised an eyebrow. "You didn't think I thought he was just give me any answers I needed, did you?"

"No, but you were.." Lydia started but shut her mouth which caused Beca to tilt her head to the side as she stood up.

"I was what?"

"Ruthless," she finally answered and Beca felt a sting of hurt but she just smirked.

"Yeah, well, I am a werewolf. Not exactly a cuddly animal, is it?"

"What's wrong with you?" Jesse stepped in. "I don't even recognize you anymore."

Beca just looked over at him. and shrugged. "That's not my problem."

"Did Clay even tell you anything?" Paul asked.

"I don't imagine he told her anything he hadn't already told me years ago," John noted and his eldest daughter just looked at him.

"I got one piece of information of of him."

"Which was?" John pushed and Beca just looked around at everyone.

She sighed. "All he gave me was a name: Belladonna. Does that mean anything to you?"

"No, actually," John said confused. "I've never heard that name before."

Beca nodded with a smirk, pleased to see her father- and everyone else, surprised she found something out they hadn't yet.

"You know, it hurts to think you guys don't think I can find information when I need to," she said and they all just looked at her.

Meanwhile, a few houses down, Chloe was laying in her bed that she hasn't moved from all day.

"Chloe, sweetie, you gotta eat something," her mother said walking into her daughter's room with a grilled cheese. "You haven't moved at all, are you feeling okay?"

Chloe turned her head to look at her mother. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said in an almost monotone voice.

Her father walked past her room before stepping back. He walked in with a worried expression. "Chloe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, dad," she replied turning back around.

It was quiet and Chloe thought her parents left but rolled eyes when her father sat down on her bed.

"I know you don't want to talk to anyone, let alone your dad, but this isn't you, Chloe," he said softly as he laid his head on his daughter's arm. "I want to help, but I can't unless you let me." He waited for her to say something, but when she didn't, he asked, "Does this have anything to do with Beca? Or that Jake kid?"