Steal your heart

You woke up. You saw your phone flashing as Ryuji had sent you a photo. You opened the file and it was a photo of the logo he had designed for the Phantom thieves group. You smiled as you inspected it. It reminded you of the white logo he had on his triple seven jacket. He had also sent you photos of the calling card itself. You started reading it and thought the card was perfect, just what you needed to trigger Kamoshida's desires to appear.

You went down stairs. Your father was there, waiting for you. He was hiding something up his sleeve. You could see something. You couldn't tell if it was a knife or one of those syringes, but you looked at his face and he was drunk. You looked at him with a stone face. You slowly examined the situation, not moving. None of you said a word. You just stared at each other, ready to act. If he moved your way, you were ready to dodge and just leave that place. It had been getting more and more dangerous.

And without warning, your father started going after you, revealing the knife as he held it. Even though he was drunk, he was able to walk and run properly. You dodged, you ducked and started running to the other side. "Come here, you bitch!" He said loudly. You had ran away from the door, not on purpose though. He still went after you, you hadn't done anything wrong anything that could've possibly pissed him off. "Stop it!" You yelled at him, but it was obviously in vain. He charged at you again, but you didn't move. You remained still, waiting for the man to get close enough for you to try and disarm him. He got closer and you held his wrist, ready to take the knife. You were succeeding, much to your surprise, but he pulled out a syringe from his other sleeve. You gasped as your eyes shot wide open. You let go of him and ran away, making sure you kept your distance. You ran to the dark hallway in your house and without his knowledge, you went inside the shadows and got out of your house and went out near your school.

Your heart beat was fast, really fast. Your breathing matched your heartbeat's rhythm. You slowly started to calm down, taking deep breathes. 'It's not safe there anymore...!' You thought. 'Good thing you're speaking with Akira today, huh?' Kurelin replied. 'I really hope Sojiro accepts it... I really need another place to stay.' You sighed as you thought about how difficult it could be.

You went out of the dark. You entered school and headed to join the rest of the gang, not showing any emotion linked to what had happened. You started feeling lightheaded as you walked and a rush of pain went through your whole body. "Dammit what now?" You muttered as you reached all the others, calling cards scattered through out the school.

"Heyo, (Y/n)! Is everything okay?" Ryuji asked with a smile. You smiled back and greeted him. "Yeah, just not feeling 100%, might be all the anxiety kicking in." You said. Akira was staring at you non stop. You then felt another rush of sharp pain coursing through your body.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you for a moment?" Akira asked as he looked at you worryingly. "Wait, like- right now? But the cards-" You stuttered. He left his bag with Morgana on the floor. He grabbed you by the arm and you both left the group. It was still too early for your teacher to appear. "A-Akira!" You gasped as he dragged you to an isolated place.

When you were alone, Akira grabbed your arm, passed two fingers on your arm's skin and blood appeared on them. Your pupils narrowed as you looked at his fingers covered in blood. You instantly went to check on your arm yourself. You had a deep cut and you were bleeding from it... And there was another liquid mixed with it. You knew what was happening, your wicked father was able to inject you with some of the drug, that explained your sudden rushes of pain. "You seem to know what that is, what's wrong?" He asked. You didn't say anything, you sealed your lips as you held your arm. You shook you head. "I don't, might've hurt myself on the way to school. I've got no idea how I got injured." You said, face serious for him to believe what you were saying.