Classes Start

3rd person POV

You woke up with your brother who was already up. He was already on his school uniform.

"Good Morning, (Y/n)." Brother said with a smile while he was putting his tie on.

"Good morning." You said as you stretched and yawned. "What time is it?" You asked putting your arms down and looking like a zombie.

"7am." He answered smiling.

"Already?! I wanted to speak with Mishima-kun as much as possible!" With that said you jumped out of the bed, picked up your uniform and went inside the bathroom.

"You know that your school only opens at 7am, don't you?" He said as he giggled a bit.

"Yeah but the school gate doesn't have a schedule, you know?" You said as you went inside the bath to take a shower.

"Yeah." Your brother said from the other side of the door and you heard keys touching on each other. "I will be going now. Sorry, but I have to go earlier today." He said while he opened a door. Probably the only that leads to the stairs which lead to the entrance.

"Don't worry. See you later." You said as you turned the water on.

"See you." You heard his voice from afar.

You took a shower, put on your uniform, brushed you teeth and then brushed your hair. You were quicker than usual. You went to your desk and picked up your phone and house keys. You checked the phone to see what time it was and it was 7:30 am.

'1 hour to speak with Mishima-kun..." You said a bit sad.

You hurried down stairs. You went to the entrance and put on your shoes. While you were putting one of them your father went behind you. You kept on putting the shoes as a chill went down your spine.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." He said.

"Good morning." You said. He then went away. You stayed confused. Your father would never just say 'good morning' and go away without any violence. 'Maybe he had a good night...'

You put on your other shoe and went out. "See you later." You said as you left and closed the door behind you.

You walked to the underground station and went to the transfer station to the ginza line. There you saw a boy from afar. You were going to greet him when someone came from behind and interrupted you.

"Good morning, (L/n)-senpai!" A sweet voice was heard. Someone from the same class as you, 3-C.

"Good morning, Okumura-chan!" You couldn't stay angry at such a sweet person for interrupting you.

"Don't mind if I ask you but, do you know who will be the next student counsellor?" She asked. At that you stayed sad. It was your place, besides student counsellor you had nothing else at that school. Besides friends of course.

"No, I don't know yet, sorry." You said as you looked the other way. You just hoped it would be someone decent for the job.

"Sorry for taking your time, senpai."

"Don't worry." At that Haru turned around to walk. "Wait, hum... You don't usually come by underground do you?" You asked.

"No. Only today." She said with a smile and then walked away.

Your transport was almost there. You looked around to look for the boy you saw before Haru talked to you. He was nowhere to be seen.

Your transport arrived and you went inside. The railcar you were in was not as full as the usual. You were still squished but not as much as normally.