A Beautiful Rose Has Thorns

Mona went to check what was going on as you went into the shadows with the same purpose. You saw Ann being carried by two Shadows from one side of the room to the other. You and cat returned to the rest of the group.

"This is bad!" Mona stated. As you looked behind you to make sure the coast was clear.

"Takamaki-chan has been caught by Shadows." You said as you looked at them.

"But we sent her home earlier!" Skull replied confused as he looked at you.

"If Lady Ann does indeed have the app, it could be possible." He explained.

"Dammit. We pushed her out of this for her own safety and she just came back by herself." He said, concerned.

You all started running through the never ending hallways and rooms until you got to where the guards had taken Ann. When you got there, you entered a room that seemed to be what you could expect from a sick pervert like him, but none of you expected it to be so twisted. Pink shilouettes of the female volleyball players on the team, only in underwear, laying down on the floor, looking at the people that had entered the room.

"This is effed up... Is this what he thinks of the girls on the volleyball team?" Skull questioned softly as he looked at the girls around you all. You heard a scream and Morgana immediately identified the source, Ann. You ran to where she was, and the King was right next to her. He growled at your presence and complained about how he was interrupted. He was going to order the guards to slice up Takamaki. Ann was tied on the wall, surrounded by guards.

"How many times are you going to come back?!" Kamoshida said. He turned to Takamaki. "I bet you're just like those thieves. You came here because you're pissed at me." He stated. "But huh... Argh, I forgot the chick's name but, it's your fault she jumped you know." He added. "You were so reluctant to throw yourself on to me that I had her take your place." He explained.

"You bastard!" Ann yelled, only for her screams to turn into a yelp as his guards got their swords near her throat.

"No!" Skull stepped forward, trying to take action, but Kamoshida threatened to kill her if he took any more steps towards her, so he stayed where he was.

"Now sit back and enjoy the show." He made a brief pause as you got your bow out of the shadows. "Maybe I'll start with her clothes." You then noticed there was another Ann, one that only had underwear on and a alice band with black and pink cat ears. That one giggled and claimed he was a perv as she got her hands on him.

"Hey what're we going to do?" Skull looked at you. As you were going to respond, you were getting an arrow ready to go through one of the guard's heads, but the other ones would probably kill her and you couldn't take that chance. The Shadows got ready to get their swords to go through her body as she blamed herself for everything that happened to Shiho. Kamoshida bringing her down and making her feel like nothing. But Joker's words made her have hope. "Are you just going to listen?" He said. You looked at him in amazement. Your mouth slightly opened, you were looking at him as if looking at fireworks, which you loved by the way. Seeing how strong and safe he seemed in that exact moment. Helping her to realise she could fight him even when it seemed impossible. Giving her hope.

"It's like they say. Slaves should just behave and-"

"Shut. Up." Ann said firmly. "I've had enough of this." She stated. You looked at her closely. Her eyes started glowing bright yellow. You knew what was happening, probably everyone knew what was happening.

'Another awakening...' You thought.

'And I'm not going to like this one...' Kurelin replied. You understood she has already felt the presence of this new Persona. She already knew who Ann's alter ego was. And she wasn't her favourite. 'Carmen...'