Weapons

It was Sunday, the only day of the week which you didn't have to attend school. It was 7am. Not even you knew why you woke up that early. You got up and walked to get a t-shirt so as to be able to hide the three sevens jacket again.

You went into the shadows to make sure your father was still sleeping. You looked around his office and he wasn't there. Since he wasn't there, you were almost one hundred percent sure he was asleep, but you went to check anyway to make sure.

'Are you going to go to Akira and Ryuji even though you know exactly how that story unravels?' Kurelin spoke.

'I went with him everyday when he had to recover from his broken leg and I'm still here. Plus, it doesn't really matter if I go or don't, he'll beat me anyway.'

'Just be careful...'

'Aww, showing a soft side of yours to me?' You teased your Persona.

'Shut up...' She replied.

You returned to your room, leaving the shadows. You got ready to leave. You didn't mind if no one was there to hang out with you yet, you just wanted to get away from that place for as long as possible. You dressed properly to go out to the streets, wearing Ryuji's jacket. You noticed it had already passed by an hour and you hadn't left your house yet. You did what you should have done already and went down the street, headed to the station.

When you got there, you examined the map. You were trying to remember where Akira lived. Your eyes moved, following the colourfull lines on the map, reading the names of the stops. You remembered you cought the ginza line to go to his house, but you didn't remember the place. Your other helped you with that.

'Yongen Jaya, that's where he lives. How could you forget something as important as your crush's house?' Kurelin said.

'Stop speaking nonsense.' You replied as you walked to the ginza line entrance.

'What do you mean nonsense? You know you have a crush for him.' By this time you were a red mess, your cheeks feeling heated because you were blushing.

'S-shaddup...'. You told your persona.

You soon reached the station you needed. You walked the same streets you had walked through with Akira and soon reached the coffee shop where he lived. You saw what time it was on your phone, and it was 9am. The place was already opened. You opened the door gently, a bell rang and its melody echoed through out the almost empty place. There, the owner and two people looked at you.

"Good morning." The owner greeted you.

"Good morning." You smiled at him. "Is Akira still sleeping?" You asked as you stepped in and closed the door behind you.

"He woke up just now. Don't worry, I'll call him now." He replied.

"Thank you." You said as you looked around. Inspecting the place. He went up the stairs and told him to go downstairs. Akira said he'd be going down in a second, even though you heard him, Sojiro came downstairs and told you what Akira had said some seconds before. You nodded and thanked him. After a short while, Akira came downstairs, asking what his guardian wanted, but interrupted himself when he saw you.

"Hey, Kurusu-kun." You said.

"Hi. What brings you here, (L/n)-senpai?" He asked, trying not to be rude by calling you by your first name.

"You and Sakamoto-kun are going to walk around and buy some things. Think I can join in?" You replied. "Plus, is that invitation for your room still open?" You asked as your cheeks were tainted with a bit of pink.

"Sure. Come in." He went upstairs as you walked towards the staircase but were stopped by the owner.

"Hey, hum, make sure the boy behaves properly, please." He said as he cleaned the counter.