Recalling the beginning...

(Y/n)'s POV

 "You are held captive. A queen to a little world in the future that has been sealed in advance." A sweet and familiar voice coming from a butterfly said. Flying left to right. All though I think it was all in my head. While I was hearing that, Akira leaned on the back of the chair and started looking around, following the butterfly with his eyes.

From his move, he was also hearing it.

"This is truly an unjust game." It continued.

"Yeah, your chances of winning this time are almost none. But... Since her voice is reaching you there is still a way to win this." Kurelin, my persona, said with her deep voice.

"I beg you... Please overcome this game and same the world."

"Recall everything, (Y/n). Memories of your bonds, the truth that you and your friends grasped." Kurelin completed.

"You mean since the beginning of the year? Because this with you started 2 years and a half ago. That's way too much story." I replied to my persona in my head.

"Yes! For the sake of the world's future as for your own... You must remember." The butterfly continued.

As with that, I started remembering everything since the beginning of the 3rd year. Remembering the day I met Akira.

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

I left home and started walking to the nearest underground station with my older brother. It was already 8 pm. I was going to have dinner with my brother but he said he had work to do... He didn't have much time to be with me... Especially because of our father. He wouldn't even let us tell anyone we were actually siblings, it was all messed up. He would always threaten us with drugs that could kill us if we did, so we couldn't spend much time together...

To be honest, I never liked him anyway, but, he was still my father... I couldn't disobey him even if I wanted to, he would always have the upper hand. 

While I was walking to the station with him, I picked up my phone and saw what day it was.

"Seriously... school starts in two days..." I muttered looking at it.

"It's the 9th of April already?" My brother asked looking at my phone too.

"Tell me about it... Plus, tomorrow I will have to go to school because I am the student counsellor... We will have a transfer student. A second-year... From what I've heard, he has a criminal record-"

"Oh, here we are." My brother said. We had reached the station. When we got there, each one of us went our separate ways. Big brother went to the line he needed and I went to the underground mall to have dinner.

Most of the time I would eat alone. I could consider it usual since I was 17 at that time but I didn't. It would still be depressing sometimes...

I got near a tiny restaurant where I would eat various times. Most of the times I ate curry and that's what I ate that time too. Big brother told me that he knew a cafe that had the best curry he ever ate, Cafe LeBlanc. I would try that at another time. I sat down and asked for the curry and a bottle of water.

I was on the table that was more isolated from others and was next to the pathway of the underground, my favourite spot in the restaurant.

"Good evening, (L/n)-chan." A familiar voice was heard. I turned to the source of the sound. It was a teacher that had many rumours against him.