The meeting...

3rd person's POV

Caroline, one with blonde twin buns, that was to your right, and Justine, the twin with blond twintails that would turn into one on the back of her head, to your left. Caroline had an eye patch on her right eye and Justine the on the opposite side.

The twin wardens greeted you, cheerfully as always. Happy for your return after a long time, even though you never actually showed your face since the day you became the student counsellor. Since the day your heart changed.

They wanted to speak with you but their master, Igor, wouldn't let them. The two sisters went in front of another cell, the one to your left to be exact. You wondered what could've been for them to don't have their attention on you.

You then heard chains moving and heard someone breathing heavily, just as you did the first time you came to that room. Everyone remained in silence, you decided to follow along. All that could be heard were footsteps and someone breathing. Until someone broke the silence of course.

"Trickster... Welcome to my velvet room." Igor said.

You looked at Igor. He was really looking at the cell to your left.

You sat down on your bed, your back leaning on the wall of the other cell.

"The you in reality is currently asleep. You are only experiencing this as a dream." Justine said.

"You're in the presence of our master, stand up straight inmate!" Caroline yelled waving her baton against the iron bars of the new inmate's cell...

"This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter." Igor said his welcome words. "To your right is Caroline, to your left Justine-"

"My, my we have a new guest here." You said with your Persona's voice.

The guest looked at the wardens and the master to see who spoke.

"Who are you, the one who just talked?"

"A trickster, just like you." You replied to the confusing guest, still with your other voice. No one talked but Igor started looking around.

"These cells reflect the state of your heart. To think a prison would appear as such..." Igor continued. "You really are a prisoner of fate."

"What?" He asked confused. You had to admit that you had more or less the same reaction at the first time. You didn't have a dress at that time so you showed your face but. It was 2 years ago, though. You were sweet, had a lot of fears and were defense less.

Once you became the student counsellor you were sweet at the same time you were violent. You barely have fears and you were able to defend yourself. You turned out like that and you still are as such. You changed since that day. You loved being rigid when needed and having a way to defend yourself when needed. After some time it became your place where you belonged, but in 21 days you would lose it and you were a bit down about that, you didn't know what to do after that.

"That's why you must be rehabilitated. Rehabilitated towards freedom."

"Rehabilitated?" The guest continued.

You were curious yourself to know who the new person was, so, with the help of your powers, you put your head inside the shadows. The other cell was very dark so shadows ruled there.

You opened your eyes to see who it was on the other side. You were smart because you could see him and he couldn't see you. You could just see his back so you waited until he turned around.

"Don't worry, everything will be explained in due time."

He turned around and you could finally see the prisoner's face. He seemed to be one or two years younger than you.