Alpaca...

"HEEELLLPP!!" An unknown voice yelled.

You were in Mementos. A specific place in the Metaverse. As explained earlier, in this world people's cognitions gains form. One place where that happens is called a Palace, which has only one ruler. Well, Mementos is everyone's palace. Although it doesn't morph into the person's view of the world, because it would be weird, it still differs from the real world. It was similar to the real world, only the atmosphere and mostly the inside of the subway, buildings and train station would be different. According to the cognition of most people.

As a Persona user, you wear a mask. Your mask was white and blue. That mask sparkled and disappeared, just as it was pure magic, and your Persona came from it.

"You are going to help the one who yelled, aren't you?" Kurelin asked, bored as always while floating next to you.

"Yeah, I mean... Someone needs help, those stupid Shadows are not going to help them either. They only have murderous intents after all." You said as you looked to what seemed to be the source of the sound.

"What about our sleep? You forget that when you rest I rest too?" She asked floating to your front.

"You can sleep later!" You said as Kurelin disappeared and your mask came back once more.

You kept on hearing heavy footsteps. They got to be from someone that was trying to escape from Shadows. At least that's what you thought.

You kept on running towards the source of the sounds, that led you to a dark area. Darker that place, more Shadows appear.

"I-is anyone there?!" The voice continued, but this time seemed closer and weaker.

You kept on getting closer and when you got there you got quite surprised. It wasn't a human. It seemed to be a Shadow. You fell on your knees to be more or less of its height.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked to the frightened creature as you brushed its... Head? Hair? Something like that.

"T-thank you so much, kind woman!" It replied hugging you.

"My name's shadow." You gave a smile but it immediately let go of you and you got up.

"You are a Shadow!?" It yelled.

"No. It's a code name. C'mon. A Shadow is after you, right? If that's the case then we have to move out of this area to a brighter one." You both started to get away from the dark and dangerous area.

As soon as you said that a Shadow appeared right before you. The creature jumped to your back as it shivered in fear.

"Hold on tight!" You ordered the creature as the mask on your face disappeared once more. The Shadow prepared for battle as you did the same. "Kurelin make yourself useful!" With that, Kurelin let out a strong zap that killed the Shadow. "Good one." You smirked. The mask appeared once more.

"Y-you murderer!!" The creature said as it held tight on your back and you ran out of the danger.

"I'm not a murderer. It's called self-defence in some way. Hadn't I done that and we would both be dead right now." You turned to your left, running towards a wide source of light.

You finally got out of the black and dark zone full of Shadows. You were panting as the small creature jumped off your back. Kurelin then revealed herself.

"You're the one at fault for wanting to save other's." She said coldly.

"You're my Persona so you kind of save them too! Just keep quiet!"

The creature looked up to you and then to your Persona and then to you again.

"You are a Persona user!" It said excitingly as it jumped from one side to another.