Bow to King Kamoshida!

"I just thought you might need help from a pro phantom thief." You replied as you went next to them.

As you got closer to them, you started being able to see what was behind the iron bars. You could see 4 guys tied to a volleyball net, two dudes on each side, all of them being hit by guards of the castle. Kudos took a look inside too as he landed on your shoulder.

"Dammit! This is bullshit!" Ryuji yelled out of the blue, causing you a jump scare.

"How many times do I have to tell you to keep your voice down?" The weird cat said softly. You looked at him. Morgana was just sitting on top of boxes, relaxing while you were all standing up. Even Kudos was relaxing too...

'This must be an animal thing...' You thought as you looked at the 2 non-human living beings near you. Sakamoto took another look at the 4 boys, he shook his head and looked at Akira.

"But this is beyond messed up!" He said now with his voice down. He turned around and looked at the hallway with more cells. "How do I open this?" He asked.

"You don't-" You replied as you were interrupted by a slave that was begging you all to stop trying to help them.

"Leave us alone... It's useless..." He continued. You had a clear vision of the boy. He was from your class, and he obviously belonged to the volleyball team.

'Finally got it? This is how that Suguru views the volleyball team.' Kurelin told you. You didn't reply since the slaves kept talking. They kept mentioning you to stop and also stated that they were being obedient to don't get in trouble like you and your friends.

Ryuji questioned the slaves if they wanted to stay in a place like that one. You looked at the blond boy and Morgana did the same.

"Wait a minute... You were planning on taking these guys out of here?" He asked calmly.

"We can't just leave them here." He replied worriedly.

"How stupid can you be?" Morgana shook his head.

"What?!" He replied making a fist with his hand.

"Sakamoto-kun, they aren't real. They are from Kamoshida-sensei's cognition." You replied as you sat down next to the cat with a big head, tired of standing up. Morgana nodded at your statement.

'Sakamoto? Sensei? For someone who didn't want to spoil who you were, you gave them good clues.' Kurelin stated. Your eyes widened as you remembered what you said. You looked normal again and made eye contact with Kurusu. He had a facial expression like he understood something was going on.

'Hope he is as clueless as Ryuji... Otherwise, it won't take long until they know who I am... Plus my voice is yours outside. That won't help clear their thoughts if they think simply...' You thought.

"Precisely. They aren't real humans that have entered from reality. They are different from you 3." He continued.  You smirked as you looked at the cat. You could tell that you would get along, you figured as much just because of your common skills in the Metaverse.

"Cognition?" Ryuji scratched the back of his head.

"There's no point in saving them!" Morgana continued. You nodded.

"They are not the real ones. You can call them puppets that look exactly the same as the real ones." You replied. Ryuji followed your speech with a sigh as he looked at the floor. He questioned why was it that complicated. "Look, imagine you are playing a video game with the best graphics ever, okay?" He nodded. "Imagine that you destroy your school in that game, your school will still be intact. It's more or less like that." Everyone looked at you.