Go to the Metaverse with friends? Why not?

[The next day, after classes finish]

Your classes had finished for the day, but there was still something you needed to do. It included Akira, Ryuji and the Metaverse. You saw them going out of the school twice and coming back again, always staying by the school gate. You were on the 1st floor in your classroom as you looked at the blond boy and his new friend as something knocked on the window, like 4 times in a row.

"H-hey, shadow! Can you open this up?" Kudos voice was heard softly from the other side of the window. You were alone in the classroom, so letting a bird in had no problem at all.

"What's wrong, Kudos?" You asked as you turned around having your back facing the window, losing focus on the 2 troublemakers.

"You told me to leave if your father was at home, right? As so, I returned her-" You felt light headed and fell on your knees. "Woah! Are you okay, shadow?" You shook your head and got up, looking for the 2 boys. They started disappearing as you felt even more light headed.

"Yeah, I am... Why go there again?"

You grabbed Kudos and he stayed in your hand as you made him face you the same way you did when facing him about making a mess.

"Hope you are ready to return to your world, Kudos." You told him.

"I did nothing wrong, shadow!" He replied as he gave you a small bite on the hand.

"I know you didn't. You see, there are colleagues of mine that went to the Metaverse. We are going there to save them if necessary." You told him.

"I like the sound of it!"

"We are going to a Palace, not necessarily Mementos." He made a sad bird face and you picked up your phone.

'Maybe I should do this somewhere safer... Rooftop.' You thought. You let go of Kudos and you both went to the said place via shadows. When you got there, you grabbed your phone with your mouth and made a ponytail, leaving hair bangs in the front. Why? Because you always have your hair down at school, when going in the Metaverse, you change your appearance so someone that didn't have quite a close look at you would not realise who you really were. After changing the hairstyle, you grabbed your phone with your hands once more.

With it in your hand, you started filling the gaps of the nav app. You needed a Name, a place and the look of the distortion. While you did that, Kudos landed on your head.

"Okay... Name, Urgh... I don't remember his first name but, maybe Kamoshida alone gives." You muttered. You filled in the gaps.

Place - the school and the look of the distortion - Castle. That meant that he saw the school as his own castle.

"Beginning Navigation"

As soon as a robot voice coming from the nav app was heard, the distortion of the Metaverse started acting. Changing from the real world to the Metaverse as the school shifted from its form to the form of a castle.

Kudos became a bit heavier. You felt light-headed because of the distortion while switching worlds. Once again you fell on your knees, not only because of the switching but also because of the weight of your little friend.

"Are you okay, shadow?" He asked as he flew to your right, giving you support to get up again. You nodded, not wanting to speak as one of your colleagues was in front of you.

"Why won't you speak?" He asked as you got up. He kept on flying right next to your head as you looked at Ryuji.

"They are right there. I don't want them to know that I am me." You said with your Persona's voice, as you looked at him.