Awakenings... They're beautiful

"Shadow!" Akira and Morgana yelled. Ryuji's eyes just travelled all the way to your face. His eyes were widened, he was shocked.

The Shadow got you there. At least that was what he thought. You see, you can't always control your power, when it acts and when it doesn't, this is. Especially when you're facing danger. Naturally, it activated and got the part that was going to get hit in the shadows. The blade cut through you, your body separated wherever the blade passed and it came back as soon as the blade wasn't there anymore.

"Don't worry about me dammit!" You yelled as you fell on the ground, on your knees. You hadn't noticed, but Kamoshida was still talking with Ryuji, just as you hadn't noticed that he hadn't realised that you weren't hurt at all.

Kamoshida threatened you all, saying he'd kill you all. Morgana called out for him.

"Stand up for yourself!" Akira yelled as he looked at him. You looked at him and slowly got inside the shadows. He was still hesitant.

"C'mon you asshat! Is this really the impression you want me to have of you?!" You yelled, getting all the attention adverted to you. You quickly went inside the shadows. Guards went looking for you right away.

"You're right... You're all right..." He muttered. "Everything that was important to me, things that I'll never get back... They were all taken by him...!" He continued.

"Just stay there and watch." Kamoshida smirked. His damned smirk annoyed you... Be it in whatever world it was. "Look... These helpless idiots are going to die because they sided with trash like you."

At that, Ryuji got up as he looked at the Shadow in front of him. "No... That's what you are." He replied. He had a frown on his face, an angry one at that. "All you think is about using people. You're the real scumbag here, Kamoshida!" He yelled back at the adult. He got near the king and he had no guards to silence the boy as they were all looking for you. "Stop looking down on me with that stupid smile on your face!" He yelled while he pointed his finger at Kamoshida's face.

From where you were, you could see the scene perfectly. Ryuji's eyes turned from brown to yellow. That was more than enough of a sign to tell you that they'd be alright. They wouldn't need you there anymore. After all, he was awakening to his own Persona.

You smiled and got ready to turn around and leave, but before you could do anything, Kurelin interacted.

"Captain Kidd... Old friend." She said in the friendliest tone possible while she got out of your mask. You wondered what it was but just went back to the entrance. She went back to being a mask.

Kudos was still there and you let out a sigh of relief once you were sure he was okay. He got next to you while you looked at the door of the castle. A smile found its way to your lips as you heard that battle that was going on in there.

"Why are you so happy, (Y/n)?" Kudos asked. You didn't stop what you were doing, you kept on smiling and hearing all the sounds coming from the other side of the door.

"I love awakenings..." You replied. For you, awakenings are the most beautiful thing. It means you've got over your obstacles, you've been able to fight who looked down on you and also means that you've been able to stand up for yourself to a point that the other person sees you as a threat.

The sparkles that resulted from the clash between Personas and Shadows, all those colours from the metaverse, they were all reflecting in your eyes... Eyes even more beautiful than usual.

Kudos couldn't interrupt such a moment. You seemed really happy and he couldn't take that from you. A tear rolled down your cheek while you began to smile more.