Heart beating loud in each of their body. If the chief executive officer himself makes the decision, they are for sure dead.

That man, no one can predict. He can be nice and kind but in the next second he can completely change himself being dark and cold. No one can predict him. Whatever the decision that the man made, they will accept it openly.

After all, all of them did a great job for today's performance after the whole obstacles they went through while practicing together.

"He said he is satisfied enough for today's performance and perhaps maybe this is the perfect line up for the debuting group. But he still want to watch the growth of you guys"

"He wanted to make sure everyone is the perfect blend-in in the group. However, there is no time for all of you to be happy as there are still many tasks for you. After all, it is all about you. About youselves. About how everyone of you carry on the given task-"

"for today, there's no ranking for the performance. Keep up with your great work in the future too-"

"Anyway, we will give you about a week for another evaluation day. Vocal performance. Any song, any style you want. As a group. And, I will tell you in advance, right after the vocal evaluation, your task is, working together for your own self-compose song"

"Everyone must have at least a partner. No one get to work alone. Pick your own members of your group. A month should be enough for the song" the staff announce to them before leaving all of them alone in the practice room, practically packing up their things before going home.

...

Fast forward to their new task;  self-compose song.

Yoongi and Jin in a team. Jungkook and Namjoon in another team. And lastly, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin are in the same team. How did they decided the team?

Simple. They just randomly picked up a tiny piece of paper that wrote a number on it. The same person who got the same number will be together in a team.

Since Bighit offer them the permission to use their three studios, they gladly accept it. But, the thing is, they can only use the studios for certain time only. Whatever it is, they still grateful for the opportunity to use the studios for themselves.

As the new task start, everyone make themselves busy with their own team which left Jin and Yoongi hanging because the two are just insanely awkward with each other.

A fact that everyone knows, Yoongi doesn't like Jin especially when he learnt that the latter got through this whole thing, got through the opportunity with only his beautiful face.

Not like Jin care though. Yoongi never really pays attention to Jin and Jin too never bother the man.

Once, Yoongi said in front of everyone that as long as Kim Seokjin doesn't bother him then he is good. As long as Kim Seokjin doesn't get through the line then everything is good.

It's a lie to say those words Yoongi muttered that day didn't hurt at all. It do hurts. The fact that Yoongi never really says anything to Jin is the clear evidence that he is not fond of Jin at all.

At least everyone, once in a while talk to him even with harsh tone but Min Yoongi didn't even say anything to Jin.

If mocking count as conversation then that is the time when Yoongi says something to Jin. Other than that, the two never talk to each other even when they have been living together in the dorm for quite some time.

To say that Jin never try to talk is a lie. Because once, Jin himself did try to talk to Yoongi but instead of answering to Jin, Yoongi slams him to the wall harshly and threatened him to never ever try to talk to him again without any clear reason.

Fortunate enough when Yoongi slams Jin to the wall, Jin manage to protect his watch from being broken again.

And after that day, Jin never try again to talk to Yoongi. Not like Jin is scared for Yoongi, it just that Jin don't want to make the situation becoming worse than before. Taehyung.

Taehyung actually saw the scene but he never told anyone. At that time, Taehyung was on his way in the hallway of the building towards the practice room to join the others after coming back from somewhere when he saw that scene.

At that time, Jin and Yoongi probably on their way to the practice room too but since they both arrived almost at the same time, Jin decided to greet Yoongi muttering something but the latter was probably not in a good mood.

When they are practicing, Taehyung was actually in awe with Kim Seokjin because Jin didn't really act like something happened before. Jin just being his usual self without showing any sign, any hint of the earlier incident. Quite professional.

In the other hand, Yoongi did show hints of the earlier incident by being more annoyed than before and all.

But since the situation is 'settled', Taehyung decided not to bring up the incident to everyone else including Jin and Yoongi as they both being normal like always day onwards. Oh, Taehyung did bring it up once though.

It was during the night time when they are at the dorm preparing to sleep on their own bed. But since both Taehyung and Jin couldn't sleep Taehyung mention the incident.

Jin was sitting at the corner of the living room just besides the tv cabinet reading a book with a small table lamp while Taehyung just lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling since he is too lazy to do anything.

"Why don't you tell it to the managers?" Taehyung asks after the fifteen times he hears the noise of pages being flip.

"Tell what?" Jin carelessly asks while still reading the book.

"I saw you and Yoongi hyung that day. I saw what he did to you" Taehyung replies as he eyes the eldest at the corner of he living room still reading the book.

"What he did to me?" Jin asks, again carelessly.

"I saw him slammed you to the wall. It looks like it hurts" Taehyung says.

"You are mistaken. He didn't slammed me. He accidentally pushed me to the wall while tripping down" Jin replies calmly showing no expression.

"You don't need to lie. I was there since the start. I clearly know what I saw that day. He was not pushing you accidentally to the wall, he actually slammed you-" Taehyung states.

"Why won't you tell manager hyungs or anyone about it?" Taehyung says again.

"What do I gain from doing that? I gain nothing. Absolutely nothing. It is not that important anyway" Jin says, focusing back to what he is reading.

"Maybe manager hyungs can take action for that..?" Taehyung replies.

"Me being here with you guys is a mistake. I should not even stepped my foot inside of the building in the first place. My whole existent here is only cause you guys trouble. I'm only a burden to all of you. I don't need to add more problem for all of you. Besides, he didn't really mean to do that, that day. I was the one at fault" Jin says calmly without looking at Taehyung.

"You are not that bad though..." Taehyung says softly so that Jin can't hear him saying that words.

"but still, he should not do that to you. What is wrong, is wrong. There is no need to correct the wrong deed. You should tell the manager hyungs about that" Taehyung says to Jin.

"Just go to sleep, we had intense practice today. You are tired." Jin replies completely ignore everything Taehyung said to him.

That words, Taehyung take it as a sign to stop because it is clearly shows that the eldest did not want to do anything about the situation although Taehyung keep pressing him to tell the incident to their managers.

So, Taehyung just shut his mouth and stares back at the ceiling for another twenty to thirty minutes before finally his eyes give up.