If I'm The Babysitter...Can I Kiss The Daddy? Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. And soft sheets. Where was I? I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I was surrounded by white, white bed, white sheets, white walls, white ceiling and white floorboards. It was quite refreshing to look at. I climbed out of the bed and gasped when I felt a sharp pain when I turned my neck. I rushed to the huge mirror on the dresser.

"Oh!" one side of my neck was a peculiar shade of light purple and pink, standing out on the pale white that was my skin. What had done this? Then memories from last night flooded my mind... Jack. Him biting me. The girls. Ugh!

I fixed my mad morning hair into a messy pony and then decided to check on Henri. I opened his door slowly and saw him sitting upright in his bed playing with his planes on his lap. Awww he was too cute- just like his father. SHUTUP BRAIN!  

Henri saw me at the door and came running over to me screaming my name.

"Henri, yes yes it's me but shhh I think your Daddy is still-" I tried to warn him but he ran past me and burst through the doors of his father's room.  

"asleep," I sighed, following after him.

"PAPAAAAAAA!" Henri screeched, jumping around on Jack's bed. Jack, I assume, was somewhere hidden in the luxuriously thick cotton sheets with his blonde slags. Oh no what if his blonde slags were in the bed in front on Henri! I ran over to Jack's bed and attempted to grab the jumping Henri... to no avail.

"Henri! come! I think Daddy has...friends in his bed too and I don't think they appreciate you jumping on them." I heard a grunt from under the sheets and suddenly Jack's head appeared. He squinted around the room before settling his hard gaze on me.

"Chloe...why? What are you talking about? Friends?" He asked, his voice gravelly from sleeping and just made him sound even sexier.

"Um, your -ahem- escorts?" I stammered, blushing for some reason. Jack stared at me for a few seconds before grabbing Henri and tickling the life out of him while Henri squealed happily. I smiled, Jack may be a lot of bad things but he did love his son dearly.

After five minutes of tickle torture, Jack mumbled something to Henri in French and Henri nodded and ran out the room and I heard his bare feet slapping down the marble steps of the staircase, off to the playroom already no doubt. I turned to face Jack who was scratching his head and ruffling his thick black hair, giving him a gorgeous bedhead look.

"My girls don't stay the night, Chloe." I wasn't going to say anything back to that. Jack sensed this too and smirked.  

"So, Chloe how was your night in the guest room?" He asked, sitting up in his bed.

"Oh wait, you put me there?" I was shocked. He actually got up and put me somewhere more comfortable than a beanbag. Wow. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Oui, and I changed you," he winked.

I gasped and looked down at my clothes and then heard him laughing. He was joking phew. He was about to put a leg out of the bed when he stopped and looked at me. I gave him a questioning look.

"Chloe, you seem a bit squeamish around adults and their behaviour so if I were you, I'd look away now as I like to sleep naked."

5 minutes later I was washing myself in ONE of Jack's huge walk-in shower bathrooms. I thought about Jack carrying me up to his room. He must have been naked when he carried me! Ooooh. I mean EW!

When I got out I realized I had no clean change of clothes so I wrapped a towel around myself, stepped out of the bathroom, and called for Jack.  

After a few minutes of calling, Jack emerged along with a cloud of steam from a neighbouring bathroom... with just a towel around his waist. Uffff!

His body was to die for, he really looked like a French God. Water droplets ran down his steamy tanned chest and into the deep crevices between his rock-hard abs. My eyes followed the light dusting of hair that trailed from his navel down... dang! His towel covered what my imagination was only too happy to hallucinate for me. I blushed at the thought and looked up at him. Luckily, I don't think he saw me gawping at his body because he was too busy shaking his wet locks at me like the dog that he was.

"Jack, stop!" I giggled. He looked up at me and smiled.

"So, Chloe, what can I do for you now?" He asked politely. I was taken aback from his sudden niceness towards me. He definitely was bipolar.

"I haven't got a clean change of clothes so I was wondering if..." I trailed off when I saw his shocked expression. He was staring at my neck. Suddenly, he grabbed my chin roughly and turned my face away from him so he could get a better look at the "love bite" on my neck.

"Who did this?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Erm you did, Jack." I replied, shyly. Jack turned my face to look at him again and I saw pain flash in his eyes and guilt cross his features. But as soon as I registered that it was there- it was gone. He let go of my face and stalked over to his bedroom. I heard him throwing things about and opening and closing drawers before he emerged again, holding a pair of basketball shorts and a Ralph Lauren T-shirt.

He then caressed my neck gently, pain crossing his features once again before stepping back into his bedroom...and then slamming it in my face. Ugh that jerk! When was I ever going to get out of his damn mansion anyways?

COMMENT FAN VOTE IF YOU WANT THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS TOMORROW :)