If I'm The Babysitter...Can I Kiss The Daddy? Chapter 1

Ahh, 3:30pm- another day at the kid's nursery survived. All the noisy children were being coaxed out the door by flustered-looking parents who shouted thank yous and we'll see you tomorrows over their shoulders to me and the rest of the staff.

I breathed a sigh of relief and finally took my earphones out for the first time that day as all was now quiet. I then walked to the door to grab my coat and leave as quickly as possible but stupid Abby my boss stopped me.

"Hey Chlo, where you rushing off to?" she stupidly asked me. I inwardly groaned; Abby only calls me Chlo when she wants a favour. She knows full well my name is Chloe! Argh, she is so stupid-and BLONDE! Am I the only blonde person on this planet to actually own braincells?

"Home," I replied, making a break for the door handle but Abby stupidly stands in front of it.

"Oh, well... before you do can I ask you for a HUUGE favour? Pleaaaase?"

"What?!" I demanded a little too harshly. Not that she noticed or cared as she now had a big smile on her face as she stared downwards

"Well, you know it's my birthday today and all so everyone is coming back to mine for the party and the last parent has just called in and said he's going to be a bit late picking his son up so..." she babbled and looked up at me stupidly.

"So you want me to wait for him," I said. It wasn't a question. I knew the answer already.

"Please, Chlo-Chlo. It's just for today and once he picks the boy up you can come straight t o my party! And of course I will pay you extra for your trouble," NOW she was talking ! Even though I nearly puked at the Chlo-Chlo part. She is so dumb, seriously. I put on my fake soothing voice.

"Of coooourse I will do that for you Abbs, I mean, I wouldn't want you to miss your party for the world . Go now, don't worry about a thing!" I mentally slapped myself for the Abbs part.

"Awww, thank you, babe! Well, he said he'll be about half an hour and I've left his number just in case of emergency on the front desk. The boy's in the playroom right now so if you could just sit and watch him that would be a great help. Bye!" She hugged me and her fake boobs practically killed my ribcage. Then she and the rest of the staff filed out into her BMW 4X4.

I kept smiling and waving till she turned the corner when I looked down on my white top and saw Abby's cheap fake tan stains on it and my smile turned sour. I grabbed the phone number off the desk and stomped off to the playroom, cursing Abby all the way for wasting my time.  

I walked into the playroom, sat down on the bean bag in front of one of the most gorgeous kids I have ever seen. He was soooo cute! He was about four years old and had this really dark tufty hair and sparkling baby-blues which stared up at me curiously.

"Hiya, I'm Chloe. What's your name?" I asked him.

"Henri, where's my papa?" He had a tiny hint of an accent and judging from the "papa" he must be Spanish or something...

"Your Daddy's gonna be a bit late today but that's ok because I'm here and I'll play with you until he comes," I told him soothingly.

"Ok," His eyes brightened and he smiled. "Will you play soldiers with me?" Aww, he had a lisp aswell!

"Yeah sure, Henri. Come on let's set them up!"

Henri is such a cute kid! He's really into soldiers and army stuff and I played soldiers for an hour with him until I noticed the time. Wow, I hadn't noticed it pass- Henri really gets you involved in the game and it's hard to say no to him with those puppy-dog eyes!

"Um, Henri is it ok if I just leave you for a sec? I'm just gonna call your Daddy," I asked, getting up.

"But I don't want to go home with papa! Can't I stay here with you and play soldiers?" Henri looked upset. I nearly cried...