And, mostly late at night the others are already going back to dorm. It is mostly the maknaes. Also it is either, Hoseok, Yoongi or Namjoon going back with them. Since the maknaes are still young, the management set some strict rules over them, telling them to go back to the dorm as late as eleven at night.

The maknaes didn't protest though, because they already spend their time practicing since it's day time. Also, they also get some cheat day though especially when they feel like they need to practice more.

Today, as what Jin knows when he came back from eating at the nearby street restaurant, their manager, Hobeom already inform Jin that the others are back at the dorm and Hobeom also told Jin to switch off the lights when he finished practicing. Day as usual, Jin was left alone practicing again.

Not like he care much about it, he just feel like a companion would be better but yeah.

As Jin walks back to the practice room, he continue practicing until he feels like his legs give up on him. After he finish packing up his things to go back to the dorm, he switch off all of the lights in the practice room he used and stepped out of it. He then took step by steps, walking slowly through the hallway with his backpack behind his back.

As he was walking through the hallway, Jin notice the other practice room with lights on. Weird. Because at the time Jin came after eating outside, he didn't notice the lights at all.

Well, maybe at that time he was day dreaming and because of that he didn't notice the lights. Anyway, Jin walks closer to the practice room and clicking the door open softly to switch off all of the lights. He is quite surprise when he open the door of the practice room because he found someone sleeping there.

Taehyung. That weird brave kid is sleeping on the small couch closer to the switch. As far as what Jin was told, the others are at the dorm because Hobeom himself told Jin that, so what the hell is Kim Taehyung doing here alone this late at night?

"Taehyung..." Jin says softly, without touching the younger because he knows that not just Taehyung but the others didn't like him being closer to them.

And, Taehyung didn't even wake up. He completely ignore Jin and continue sleeping. This time, after sometime having a hard time with his mind, Jin just decide to shake the latter until he wakes up and walk back to the dorm together.

If the management know this, not just Taehyung but all of them are dead for sure. The company never allows anyone underage to 'sleep over' at the building. The thing is, all of them are underage except for Jin.

So whether Taehyung like it or not, he need to wake up and be at the dorm otherwise all of them will be in trouble.

"Taehyung, come on, wake up. You can't sleep here. If the management find you here, we are dead" Jin says softly while shaking Taehyung's hand.

The younger sigh and groan before continuing his sleep again. And, of course Jin didn't give up either.

"Taehyung.." Jin says again.

"Just go, I don't feel well" Taehyung replies with his eyes still close.

It took Jin some time to process what Taehyung said as what the younger said is barely can be heard. So, after processing the whole sentence, Jin with his usual kind and protective self quickly move his hand and brush off the younger's soft hair out of his forehead before finally setting his hand there to feel the temperature.

A little bit warm. A fever of course.

"You have a fever. Do you feel sick anywhere else?" Jin asks.

And the younger didn't reply.

"Taehyung, I'm talking to you. Do you feel sick anywhere else?" Jin asks again, softly tapping the boy awake.

"..."

"Let's get you to the hospital" Jin says as Taehyung completely ignore him.

And with that, Jin takes off his backpack, finding his phone there and dials someone.

"Noona, I need help" Jin says through the phone call.

"What happened?" Yulhee asks, sounding concern.

"Can I come to the hospital right now? Are you there?" Jin asks.

"Yes I'm here. What happened?" Yulhee asks back.

"Taehyung is sick, I think he need some fluid and also some antibiotic or whatever it is. I can't get it from the pharmacy without doctor's prescribe" Jin says.

"Alright, I will wait for you. Be careful on your way here" Yulhee replies.

By that, Jin cuts off the phone call and put the phone into his jeans pocket.

"Taehyung, can you walk?" Jin asks the sleeping figure.

"Never mind" Jin says again after looking at the younger uneasy sleeping state.

So, Jin sets his bag besides the couch and takes the stuff that he think he need like his wallet, the dorm's keys and his phone. After that, Jin takes off his sweater and help Taehyung wear it before he carry the sleeping boy on his back finding his way to the hospital.

When he reach the hospital, he was greeted by Yulhee and the noona asked him to follow her. After few check up from Yulhee, Taehyung then is set up with an IV drips and they let him rest for quite sometime.

"Fever. He will feel better after the sometime and he can leave after few hours, so now let him sleep here for awhile. I will provide him some medicines later" Yulhee says to Jin as both of them are watching Taehyung who is sleeping.

"I think he got the fever from me" Jin says, sounding guilty because days ago he did caught a fever.

As few seconds passed by, this time Yulhee turn her head to Jin and eyes the younger carefully.

"You are not sick anywhere right?" Yulhee asks, concern.

"I'm all fine" Jin replies smiling.

"Let me check you for a bit" Yulhee says, not believing the younger.

"Why would you ask me that if you're not going to believe me and do whatever you want?" Jin says, looking at her with his bored face.

"I just need confirmation" Yulhee says before proceeding to check Jin.

With that, some time passed.

"I told you that I'm fine right" Jin says after she finished checking everything about him.

Yulhee rolls her eyes, making face back to Jin before replying

"Well, whatever" Yulhee says.

"Anyway, I need to go back working, I got my patient. You can call me or the nurse later if he wakes up to take off the needle-"

"And you, catch some rest too. You look tired. Go to sleep on the couch there, it is fluffy. He will be alright here" Yulhee says again before excusing herself out of the room.

Jin takes what's the elder said and quietly making himself comfortable on the couch. After awhile, Yulhee came back into the room.

"Here, use this and have some rest" Yulhee says, passing Jin a blanket and finally went back to work.