Chill Out, what you yelling for? (2)

Start from the beginning

{ 304 }

Vanitas shoved through the crowd, his eyes scanning quickly until they landed on the pile of limbs in the middle of the crowd. Cheering and ooh-ing could be heard through the crowd as he strode forward. He stopped and he reached out, his arm snaked its way around your waist and he hauled you up off of Selphie. You gasped in shock and he held you protectively against him as Selphie scrambled to her feet, arms out ready to jump on you. Selphie growled however stopped as two red heads stepped in front of her.
"Don't you dare touch our sister!" Reno yelled angrily, you came back to your senses and glanced around frantically looking for Kairi. You felt a light brush against your skin and you glanced up at Vanitas who was staring blankly at Selphie.
"Or we will do much worse than what {Name} did, got it memorized." Axel growled. Selphie let out a scream and Vanitas tightened his grip on you as Selphie turned on you.
"Get off of him!" She yelled, your eyes widened.
"I'm not on him!" You shouted, Vanitas' exhaled slowly, trying to contain his laughter at the statement. Selphie glanced at Axel and Reno who were blocking her path.
"You just have to have all the boys wrapped round your fingers, don't you?!" She shrieked, you growled and struggled in Vanitas' grip.
"No I don't! And don't you dare turn this on me! I was protecting my friend! Something you would never understand! Because all you care about is you Selphie! You care about no one else but you!" You screamed, Selphie scoffed, as Kairi appeared next to you and took your hand. Vanitas let go slightly and stepped in front of the two of you.
"That's enough..." Kairi whispered, as she cuddled against you, you wrapped your arms around her and glanced around Vanitas. He stared at Selphie.
"Selphie." He began, "Try to go for her again, and I'll mess with you. You get me? And I don't just mean {Name}. Kairi, Xion. Namine, Olette too. Go for them, and you and Seifer will have me to deal with." Vanitas stated, causing the whole crowd to stop chatting. Axel and Reno turned to look at him their eyes wide in shock. Hayner shoved through the crowd his eyes narrowing on Selphie. Roxas, Ven, and Sora appeared close to Hayner also in complete shock as they stared at their half brother/cousin. Selphie's jaw dropped and Vanitas stepped forward.
"What's going on here?!" A voice roared from behind everyone, suddenly the crowd ran off leaving your group, Selphie and Vanitas staring at a very angry looking Vexen, a perplexed Sa'ix and a mortified Xemnas.
"Those not involved I suggest you get to class right now." Vexen ordered, Xemnas looked over at you and you hugged Kairi tightly.
"Get out of here." You heard Vanitas mutter, he glanced back at Kairi. "Now Kairi." He insisted, she blinked and Olette ran over and took her hand and dragged her off. Leaving you, Hayner, Vanitas, Selphie, Reno and Axel.
"Which one of you fools care to explain?" Vexen hissed, Sa'ix moved closer eyeing everyone one of you as Hayner, Reno and Axel moved closer to you. "I should have known one of you would be at the centre of this." Vexen said his sneer directed at you and Hayner. The two of you scowled but Sa'ix came towards you.
"Vexen don't jump to conclusions." He said, Vexen rolled his eyes. Sa'ix turned to Vanitas.
"What happened here?"
"Why don't you ask the girls." He said simply, Axel and Reno were about to respond when Sa'ix looked over at Selphie.
"What happened Selphie?" He asked, she tensed suddenly and Xemnas let out a low chuckle.
"She pushed our sister and {Name} defended her." Reno finally snapped. Everyone looked at him, Xemnas turned to Selphie.
"Is this true Selphie?" He asked, Selphie didn't respond as she glared at you and Vanitas.
"Alright, everyone head back to class, Selphie and {Name} stay behind." Xemnas said, Vexen's eyes widened.
"We're just letting them go?"
"I don't think the boys did anything this time." Sa'ix answered, Vexen ushered the boys away and they looked back at you, you gave them a smile before they disappeared from sight.
"Now, girls. This really needs to stop. Put whatever this is behind you. You both will miss Monday and Tuesday. We will see you back on Wednesday, continue the rest of this week but you are suspended for the days I specified. I suggest you hurry up and get to class and Selphie, you are walking on thin ice. You will have detention today." He added, Selphie's eyes widened.
"That's not fair!" She protested, Sa'ix pushed her along.
"Life isn't fair."
You watched her leave and Xemnas sighed.
"Princess, please refrain from any unladylike behaviour. It would not be good for you." He said before leaving you standing there on the walkway. You clenched your fists and sighed before heading to your class.