Part 1

I run out of school in full speed. Tears well up in my eyes and I start to cry while I'm running. I can't take anymore if this! I am so done, done with school, done with people...done with...life. When I get home my mom isn't home. Thank god. She's probably out with her boyfriend or another guy that's all she does. She brings a new guy home ever night.

Today at school the two meanest girls were picking on me I ignored them but they wouldn't stop. I hastily defended myself but they seemed to like that so they said the worst things. They said things like, 'You should really stop cutting yourself just so people feel sorry for you its pathetic.' And things like 'Why did mankind even made a stupid idiot like you!' It hurt. I know I shouldn't cut myself but I can't help it. It makes me feel better. I run up the stairs and grab the blade that's in my bathroom. I slice through my arm making a long skinny scarlet color. My tears are streaming down my face. I look in the mirror my blonde hair is covering most my face so I push it out of the way and my green eyes are really shiny and red. Look at you, you're pathetic!

I feel a cool breeze I realize my window was open. That's strange. I ignore it and keep the cuts coming. I am so sick of life. I realize how much I want it to just end. End the never ending pain. I raise the blade up, but before I stab myself there's someone staring right at me. I look at them. Its a boy with copper brown hair and goggles on his face and some sort of mask covering his mouth. He had a hood on and a brown long sleeve shirt on.

"Be careful there." He said in a hushed tone.

"Why? Just leave me alone!"

"I'm not letting you kill yourself right in front if me that does not seem very pleasant." He sighed.

"Then leave! This is my house so just let me do this." I said aloud then I whispered, "I'm fed up with life."

Before this strange boy could do anything else I heard the front door slam open and my mother yelled, "Kat get it ass down here!" Oh no! She is drunk again that's not good. When she gets drunk she gets a little angry. Especially at me. I don't want her to come up here so I quickly locked the door.

"Dude, you need to go." I pointed towards the open window. Why couldn't this guy just use the door.

"Why? And who's yelling downstairs they sound completely wasted.",he chuckled.

"My mom, and if you don't go she'll get even more mad at me so please go."

"Okay, on one condition." He says through the weird mask thing.

"What? Anything!" I was really desperate for him to leave. When my mom gets drunk she gets abusive not that much hitting but yelling and if I say anything she will slap me. If this kid is here she'll even get more angry.

"Come with me." He said.

"What why?!"

"Just come on." He took my hand and we were on the windowsill. I was scared and he got down and I followed for some reason. I think I was just scared of my mom. We ran in the forest. I was alone in the forest with a guy who broke into my house and I'm walking in the forest with him not to mention on his back he has two axes criss crossed. I stayed silent until he turned around I have a feeling this guy was going to hurt me. I don't care if anything he should kill me. I was just going to do it, until he rudely interrupted me!

"So I have a place somewhere around here. You'll be safe there."

Safe? Wasn't this guy going to kill me? I don't know. The human mind is so complicated. "Aren't you gonna kill me?" I blurt out and cover my mouth as instinct.

"I was, but I changed my mind." He says calmly. Like killing a human being isn't a big deal or anything. I shrugged him off and followed him through the woods. It was dark and cold goosebumps raised on my skin. This place isn't creepy at all (can you feel the sarcasm?)

We make it to a small house that looks like it's made up of brown bricks. He opened the door and looked around cautiously. I don't know what this guy will do to me. I'm pretty stupid for coming with him. When we walk in it smells like wood and boy cologne. I still hasn't seen this guys face.

"What's under the mask and goggles?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Keep my identity hidden, Duh!" He told me like I was an idiot.

"Can you take it off?" I was being curious okay? I wanted to know what he looked like under.

"Curiosity killed the cat you know?"

"Well I'm a human being so please take it off." I said nicely.

"Okay, fine." He took if the mouth mask first which exposed his pink lips and chin. Then he took his goggles off his eyes were a wood brown color. I didn't notice his hair was messy but it looked cute. If this guy wasn't a killer I would've found him extremely attractive.

"Oh." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." I shrug it off. I brush my blonde hair from my bangs. My mom would never let me dye my hair. She said it was rare and she said I should keep it. It was all natural it was almost a white blonde but not quite. 17 years old and I have never dyed my hair I say its pretty sad.

"So, why were you gonna kill yourself?" He asked nonchalant.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I pretty much saved you from it. And your welcome." He smirked at me.

"I didn't want you to stop me."

"Well, sorry I did."

I sighed and crossed my arms and walked over to the window. The view was nice, it was a jumble of trees and the gray sky. It started to rain.

Drip, drip, drop

I liked the rain it was always the best. I just realize I didn't know this guys name. I turned around and saw that he was laying on the couch. Oh is someone exhausted from killing people?

"Hey I didn't get your name." I say and his head jerks up.

"Toby."

This is my first fan fiction!! XD I hope u guys like it Lol