1 (p1)

I stared into his piercing blue eyes. Jordan and Declan was staring at us, but we didn't care. I don't care about the contract, the article. All I need is him. Bennett. My Bennett. The one with the icy blue stare that could kill someone with one glance, the eyes that could make anyone hipnotized.

I'm not like the rest, here for his money, the fame. I don't care if he is a Frazier or not, just if he loves me back or not.

Anyways, he had just kissed me. Hence why the others are staring. "What about article-"

"Shut up Jordan." Me, Bennett, and, for some reason, Declan said at the same time.

"But-" I heard a smack. "Ow! What was that-"

Another smack.

"Now is not the time." I heard Declan growl.

I could see Declan dragging Jordan away, followed by Jordans complaining and name calling. Another wack.

The whole time Bennett had not taken his eyes of off me. His piercing blue eyes stared into my boring brown ones through the rim of my glasses.

He leaned in closer, closer, closer. Until our lips gently touched. They began to move in sinc, my dry lips against his plump lips. His arms were around my neck, mine around his waist, due to the height difference.

He pulled away, eyes still on me. He took my hand, not saying anything, and climbed out my bedroom window. We were now on top of the base, arms around eachother, eyes on the sunset. Well mine anyways, Bennett's eyes were somewhere else. I'll give you 3 guesses.

We, uh I, stared out until the sun went down, leaving us in darkness. I stood up, noticing Bennett had fallen asleep. I caught him before he fell onto the roof, luckily not off the roof. I struggled to pick him up and carry, sorry, drag him inside. I got into my room with him, when I saw him smirk. He wasn't sleeping.

I dropped him onto my floor. "Ow!"

"That's your fault for fake sleeping just to get me to drag you in."

He stood up and grabbed me. He carried me bridal style out of my room. He locked it and out the key in his pocket. "Why did you kick me out of my room?!"

"Because, I did."

"Jordan! Bennett won't let me in my room! I need your lock picking skills!"

Jordan came out of nowhere. "Finally, you need me! Isn't it usually you call Bennett on me?"

"That's because he is more mature."

He pouted. "Do you want my help or not?"

I nodded.

A/n that's the first part. 1 will mean 1st story and P1 will mean part 1.