Chapter 31. Final Goodbye

Jungkook rushed the his lover who was silently crying on the floor. Taemin lying motionlessly on the floor.

As the younger wrapped his arms around his lover he noticed his hands beginning to stain of blood as it hit him. There were 2 gun shots, one from Yoongi and one from..The youngers head slowly turned to the motionless man on the ground.

He quickly stripped the olders shirt off revealing his chest. Oozing blood. The older began coughing repeatedly as blood began to leave his mouth. The younger began screaming and crying as he hugged the older tightly. "J-jimin! Please! A-answer me!" The younger cried. 

"J-j-Jungkook..i-it hurts.." the older whispered coughing again tears rushing down Jungkooks cheeks as he nodded. "I know baby.. I-I know.." 

"A-am I g-going to d-die?" The older whispered, Jungkooks heart shattered. "No baby! Of course not! You have so much to live for remember! You need me and-and I need you!" Jungkook cried trying to stop the blood leaving the boys chest. 

"Jungkook! What happened!" A nazely voice called. "Jin! Get the doctor now!" Jungkook cried refusing to keep his eyes off of Jimin. Jin's eyes widening once he seen it, he nodded and sprinted off Taehyung following him. 

"I-i want to s-sleep, k-kookie.." Jimin cried coughing up more blood. "No baby..please..keep your eyes open..promise..?" Jungkook cried, more tears leaving his eyes like waterfalls.

The older didn't answer. Jungkook waited. No answer. He looked at the boys face. His eyes were closed as his lips which were once a rosy pink, now turning blue. Jungkooks breath hitched. As the tears fell harder and his body gave way as he collapsed on his lover viscously sobbing into his shoulder screaming the boys name over and over wrapping his arms tightly around his neck.  

He couldn't feel the boys pulse. His heart stopped as he slowly lifted up his head. The boys rosy cheeks pale as ice. His lips between a blue and purple colour blood escaping his agap lips. "J-Jiminie..?" The boy whispered into the olders ear. "Please stop playing.. o-open your eyes..please..?" The older whispered. 

When he didn't get a response his sobs became louder as he lost all strength sobbing into the olders cold shoulder. Jin rushed back into the room with the doctor his eyes widening as his throat felt like it was closing.

The doctor had one glance at Jimin and shook his head. "I'm sorry, Sir. Jeon. But this young man is-"

"Don't say it" Jungkook growled his eyes dark as he slowly lifted his head tears still forming as silent sobs escaped his agap mouth. "He's alive! I know it! He wouldn't just leave me!" Jungkook cried glancing at everyone in the room. Holding Jimins body protectively. 

The doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry." Was all he said before leaving. Jin slowly began walking near Jungkook only to have Namjoon wrap his arm around his waist stopping him from walking any closer. "G-give him time.." Namjoon bit his lip his eyes bloodshot as Jin let his tears fall. Hoseok was crying into Yoongis shoulder, who put on a brave face while Taehyung was on the ground crying.

Jungkook remained by Jimins side for the rest of the night, crying. He didn't let anyone touch Jimin. "We..we will see each other again.." Jungkook cried grabbing the nearest gun and placing it against his head. 

"Jimin. I love you." 

Bang