Chapter 9. Taes new teacher

Jimin stared at Taehyung trying to hold back his laughter he knew Taehyung was just trying to be funny as he was amazing at the fake crying I mean he was able to get out of a lot of trouble with it. Even though that meant leaving Jimin to get in trouble which he did apologise for eventually.

"So...was it..." Taehyung laughed making a sexual face. "Nice?" He said in the sexiest tone of voice he could. Jimin froze before slightly nodding. He muttered something under his breath but when Taehyung asked what he whispered he would just ignore him or glare him down. He obviously wasn't proud of what he said which meant Taehyung could allow his mind to wander into the unknown world.

Taehyung continued to tease him while Jimin doodled around his journal of music. Eventually the students emptied the yard but the boys didn't notice until Jimin looked up and noticed they were the only ones left. He jumped up and ran while Taehyung followed confused "What?" He questioned.

"We are late to Ms. Lee's Math class!" Jimin yelled. "Calm down it's fine but I'm not in Ms. Lee's class anymore." Tae laughed. "Oh okay who's class?" He questioned not even looking at him. "I'll tell you later Okay?" Tae sighed before walking the other direction. Jimin was slightly confused but continued to his next class.

As he got to the room. Room 56 he opened the door and sighed "Sorry I'm late Ms. Lee! I didn't hear the bell." He exclaimed. "And you didn't see the halls were empty?" She sighed with an annoyed face. "No Ms. Lee. I was outside drawing and didn't notice everyone had left." He explained. Ms. Lee just sighed and motioned for him to sit down.

The boy slowly walked into the room and sat in to seat by the window at the very back the perfect place to be ignored. He was very good at math though he didn't believe it. When the class was almost over the teacher noticed he was paying no attention. "Jimin!" She yelled gathering the classes attention including his own. "Y-yes Ms. Lee?" He questioned slightly nervous.

"What's the square route of 268?" She asked annoyed. "Its...16....37.. 16.37." He replied calmly. "Correct did you use a calculator? I didn't see you type anything on it." She asked impressed. "No." He replied before looking away. "Class dismissed." She sighed before walking out.
_______________________________________

"Sorry I'm late sir!" Taehyung yelled running into the room. The teacher was silent and just glaring at Taehyung. "Uh... Mr. Jeon..?" He asked confused. Jungkook continued to glare at him before hissing "your late." And pointing to an empty seat beside a cute girl called Chang Ha. The class broke into whisper as no one ever seen Mr. Jeon so annoyed.

"I think he's jealous" Tae laughed to himself.