Chapter 7. Jealously Maybe?

He sat through Mr. Jungs class though it was quite funny watching Mr. Jung try and teach the class to dance not many of them could do it. As the bell rang Jimin grabbed his bag and yelled thanks before walking into someone. "I'm sorry" he apologised calmly. "Its fine Jimin." A familiar voice replied playfully. "Taetae?" Jimin asked looking up to find it wasn't Taehyung.

Jimin just stared he had embarrassed himself more by calling his teacher TaeTae.  Jungkook winked before walking over to Mr. Jung "So you wanted to show me your dance?" Jungkook asked Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung nodded jumping up and down "feel free to join in I know you can dance." He added.

They began dancing and Jimin was to mesmorised by his teacher to leave. He just froze and watched them dance in the huge hall.

Jimin heard his name being yelled in the hallway so he ran out of the room to get attacked by Taehyung.
He fell to the ground creating a bang causing Jungkook and Mr. Jung to come running. "Is everything alright?" Mr. Jung exclaimed while Jungkook was staring at the two boys who burst out laughing. Taehyung slowly got off Jimin "Yes we are fine thank you Sir!" Taehyung replied helping Jimin up and quickly slapping his chest before Jimin got him.

Jungkook looked annoyed this was the first time Jimin seen Jungkook look mad. Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand and ran yelling "thank you!" After him while Taehyunag was yelling for help. Mr. Jung just laughed "I swear you'd think they were dating!" He mused.

"Why?" Jungkook demanded. "Well first they are really touchy of each other. They are inseparable. They live together and They love to annoy Jimins fan girls by flirting with each other." He laughed. "They live together?" Jungkook questioned. Mr. Jung just nodded before saying he was hungry and walking back into his classroom.

"What was that about!?" Taehyung questioned when they got to the tree. "Um...nothing..." Jimin muttered. "Was it that new teacher? Mr. Justin? Mr. Seagull?" He laughed. "Jeon..." Jimkn muttered. "What?" Taehyung questioned. "Jeon. His names Jeon Jungkook..." he sighed.

"So it is about him! So what did you like fuck? Or something?" He laughed.
The boys face went as red as a strawberry making Taehyung stop. "Oh. My. God... you did! Didn't you!?" He yelled. "No! No! No! No! No! We didn't!" The boy yelled back. "We just kissed" he muttered. Taehyung started laughing before beginning to sing. "Jimin and Jungkook sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes lo-" he was cut off by Jimin slapping him hard on the face.

Taehyung started fake crying and rubbing his cheek sniffling.