Chapter 30. Death may be the best

The older pretended not to bat an eye at the maids and soldiers dying all around him and took out his gun. Taehyung mimicking his act.

The boys waited for the boss to leave view, once gone the two boys spun around and began shooting the bosses soldiers quickly running from the scene go not ruin the plan.

Taehyung had slipped away to Jungkooks room, as ordered. The pill only lasted 20 minutes do he would be awake once they reached the boss.

Taehyung had to lead the boss to the young Mafia King in hopes Jungkook would awake in time to kill the boss as planned.

Taehyung nodded calling the boss. "Boss! I have the Mafia kings body. Yes. In his bedroom. Okay." The younger hung up and almost instantly  the doors swung open to reveal the boss dressed in all black and silver hair.

He walked into the room and excused Taehyung, who bowed and exited the room silently praying Jungkook wakes up in time.

_________________[]__[]_________________

"Jin Hyung! It's been an hour! Jungkookie needs me!" Jimin cried being held back by Hoseok while Jin blocked the exit door.

"Jimin. Look at me." Jin order Jimin didn't obey. "Yah! It's not everyday you get to see such beauty! Now look!" Jin shot Jimin obeying this time. "What did Jungkook tell you?" Jimin sighed "not to leave the bunker." The younger whinned pouting while tears formed in his eyes.

"So what are you going to do?" Jin questioned as Hoseoks grip on Jimins waist loosened. The younger looking down. "Stay in the bunker" he replied flatly plopping down onto his butt and crossing his arms looking away from the two older men who sighed in relief as they both sat down opposite Jimin.

Ten minutes passed until the boys heard a gun shot followed by a loud scream. Jimins mind racing to Jungkook as he jumped up and sprinted out of the bunker Jin screaming the youngers name but he couldn't hear him. All he could hear and think of was his Kookie.

The boy sprinted past Yoongi and Taehyung who's eyes widened as they stared at the short male sprinting for Jungkooks room.

Jimin rushed to Jungkooks room without even thinking he sprinted through the door only to freeze. There was his Jungkook, but also his first love. Taemin. The one human who made him so afraid of love in the first place.

Jungkook saw a glimpse of Jimin and his eyes widened causing the man called Taemin to glance over a smirk appearing over his face. "Jimin~ Glad you joined us~" the man cooed. Jimin gulped hard hoping the older man didn't notice it.

"Jimin~" Taemin swiftly appeared to Jimins side causing the boys eyes to widen. As he gulped loudly and began visibly shaking.

"LET GO OF HIM!" Jungkook screeched. "Oh the poor baby~ He's shaking~ Did you miss me that much~?" The older cooed placing his finger under the younger males chin moving it to look at him the youngers eyes wandering to Jungkooks in a pleading manner.

Taemin stole a taste of the youngers lips. Jungkooks eyes darkening. His feet moving near the boys the younger not breaking eye contact with his lover the whole time tears were trickling down the boys puffy cheeks.

Jungkooks steps came to a halt once the older pulled out a gun placing it's mouth against Jimins chest. Right above his heart. Jungkook froze. Fear taking over as his hands shaked reaching for his gun. Until.

Bang. Yoongi was at the door frame gun aimed and pointed steam still leaving the mouth of the gun a scream heard as a body dropped. Only for another gun sound and sound of two screams this time. Jungkook. Jimin.