Chapter 8. Transfer him...?

"Hoseok what would happen if a student were to have feelings for a teacher?" Jungkook questioned. "What's with the sudden interest? Hm? I wouldn't know as not many of the students like my looks. If your so curious maybe ask Yoongi? He is the counciler. Don't all the the girls in your class love you?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just burst into laughter "they all fangirl over me or Jimin. Anyways it was fun Hoseok but I have to go now bye!" Jungkook exclaimed waving and strolling out of the class making his way to the 2nd English room. "Namjoon I need he-" he cut himself off as he seen Namjoon was making out with another teacher.

He giggled as Namjoon glanced at him and broke the kiss. Jungkook gave him an evil smile and a thumbs up before slowly backing out of the room. He heard Namjoon scream something at him but he ignored it and waited outside the room till they finished.

A few minutes later the teachers walked out Jungkook felt like a shrimp to them. He looked to the teacher Namjoon was with he had never seen that teacher before. "Hello, Jeon Jungkook. I am Kim Seokjin but please call me Jin, Namjoons boyfriend. I am not a teacher here though. I am actually a past pupil of this school." He explained sticking out his hand for Jimin to shake it with a smile.

"Hi. I see you already know my name I am the Music teacher here. I hope Namjoon is treating you right" Jungkook giggled glancing at Namjoon and winking he looked like he was about to explode.

Jin waved goodbye and left. Jungkook grabbed Namjoons arm and yanked him into his class. "I need help! Fast!" Jungkook yelled shaking Namjoon. "Calm down your acting like a three year old."

"A THREE YEAR OLD DOESN'T MAKE OUT WITH A STUDENT!" Jungkook screamed obviously stressed. Namjoon just stared in disbelief he couldn't believe what this new teacher was saying. "What do I do?" Jungkook exclaimed taking deep breaths. "I can't get fired I just started..." he continued anger forming. Namjoon just pulled him into a hug. And whispering "who?".

Jungkook sighed and replied with "Jimin...". Namjoon paused. "Did...did it go any further?" He questioned. Jungkooks eyes widened. "No! Of course not!" He yelled pushing himself away from Namjoon. "Maybe ask to get him out of your class...transfer him to another music class?" Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook felt his body freeze up when he heard the solution. He didn't want to lose Jimin...He felt as though Jimin was his. Jimin belonged to him.

"Thanks..." Jungkook muttered in an annoyed tone. Before storming out of the room. Leaving Namjoon slightly confused.