Chapter 6. The first move

Tae stared at Jimin worry all over his face making Jimin nervous. "What!? What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned frantically. A wide smile spread across Taes face "Awe! Is my little chimmie in love!" He exclaimed pinching Jimins cheek.

Jimin slapped his hand "No! He's my TEACHER! That's wrong!" He snapped back. Tae jumped up "Love prevails!" He yelled running out of the room with his arms up. 'That boy..." Jimin sighed before crawling into his bed.

He fell asleep dreaming of music class and his teacher.

He was abrutally woken to Tae screaming and slamming the kitchen door over and over. "Your gonna be late!" He screamed before I heard the door slam for a final time. "That bitch!" Jimin screamed jumping out of the bed and throwing on a pair of jeans and a loose shirt.

He sprinted down the stairs to find a single slice of toast on the table he shoved it in his mouth and ran out the door not even bothering to do his hair. He sprinted all the way to the school wanting to stop running but he knew that would make him even later and his first class was almost over.

He made it to the school and sprinted into his music class shoving the door open "s-sorry I'm late, s-s-sir" he exclaimed panting. "Oppa!" A girl yelled. "Don't...talk..me..!" He snapped still panting. "Sit down and talk to me after class." Mr. Jeon sighed with annoyance. "Yes sir..." Jimin sighed slowly stalking to his seat.

It had been about 5 to 10 minutes after he arrived and the bell had just rang. Everyone grabbed their stuff and ran out of the room he could hear some girls muttering "poor Oppa..." to each other. He just lyed his head on his desk and put his arms around his head before muttering "Stop calling me oppa...please...".

"Jimin? Look up." Jungkoom sighed. Jimin slowly looked up at the face of his teacher. He could feel his face become warm and his heart flutter 'an angel' he thought to himself. "Y-yes sir?" He questioned. "Why were you late and so out of breath?" Jungkook question concern forming in his voice.

'So kind...and caring...' Jimin thought. "I slept in and my friend didn't wake me so I sprinted..." The younger explained in short. "I see...anyway Your grades..." he sighed. "Huh? What about them?" He questioned. Jungkook handed Jimin the tests. "I don't understand you are so smart... I managed to make it a C but it really should be a D... what happened?" He questioned corcern in his voice again...

"I couldn't concentrate..." he sighed.
"And why not?" Jungkook questioned concern still in his voice. "I couldn't stop staring at someone and then they got stuck in my head..." he muttered. Jungkook grabbed a chair and sat in front of Jimin. "Is this the same someone you were screaming about yesterday?" Jimin just nodded.
"Are they in the school?" Jimin nodded again.
"This class?" He nodded. "A student?" Jimin just looked down.

Jungkook fell silent. All that was heard was there breathing. "Is..it..me..?" Jungkook asked. Jimin didn't answer for a while. "Y-yes..." he sighed in defeat still looking at the ground. Jungkook cupped Jimins face in his hands making the younger blush madly and look to the side avoiding eye contact. "Jimin look at my eyes..." Jungkook said. Jimin sighed and stared.

Before he could say anything Jungkook smacked his lips on Jimins slowly inching his tongue into the youngers mouth running it along his teeth and touching his tongue. Jimin was in shock but quickly snapped out of it putting his hands on Jungkooks hair and running them through. They both started using there tongues wrapping them around each other and licking each others tongues violently before they broke the kiss at the same time.

A thin line of saliva connecting there mouths. Jimin stared into Jungkooks eyes who looked happy and pleased with himself. Jimin quickly looked down "I'll try concentrate more in class..." he muttered. Jungkook remained silent but Jimin could feel his stares on his head. "Your very handsome you know that right, Jimin?" Jungkook sighed.

Jimins head shot up. As he heard Jungkook walk away. He stared at Jungkook as he wrote something at his desk before walking back to the younger and handing him a small peice of paper. It was a slip explaining to the teachers that I was with Mr. Jeon. "You should go to class now..." Jungkook sighed happily. Jimin nodded and got up.

Jungkook walked with him to the door and as Jimin was about to leave Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. "Your cute~" he muttered into Jimins chest. He went red "Your my teacher. Don't be such a perv~" Jimin laughed. Before walking out of the class excited.

'I just made out with my teacher...My SEXY teacher' he thought to himself.