Chapter 21. Love you

"Plan?"

Namjoon just nodded as a figure appeared behind him.

"The plan. Do you want to know, shortcake?" A soft voice asked.

Jimin just nodded slightly.
Jungkook stepped in front of Namjoon holding out his hand for Jimin to take. Who hesitantly accepted the offer.

"I got a job in that school for business matters as did Namjoon. During Namjoons 'tour' I spotted you. You were mesmerizing and I decided I wanted you. It's weird I've never wanted anyone before. Anyway. I started to script a plan to make you mine. It was honestly quite simple. Yoongi moved you to my class. I learned much about you"

"How?"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Hacking."

"Hacking?"

"I hacked your phone." Jungkook laughed as Jimins eyes widened.

"W-what!?" He yelled.

"It's fine. I didn't do anything, beautiful. I swear!" Jungkook smiled tilting his head allowing his blond locks to fall over his face making Jimin blush.

"As you were being stubborn I had to think of something."

"Your tears? Were they real?" Jimin asked.

"If you want me to say they were"

Jimin sighed.

"Continue please"

Jungkook chuckled.

"I told Taehyung to confess his undying love for you and maybe kiss you. So you would be uncomfortable and go to Namjoons house. After which Taehyung creates a scene at school and I get the take you for bonding time. Also your lips are beautiful. Can I?"

"Now you ask?" Jimin sasses.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Baby~" he calls in a seductive tone causing Jimin to turn red. "Kiss me~"
To Jungkooks surprise Jimin obeys that command almost instantly. Feeling his warm plump lips mold perfectly against his as Jungkook bit down on the olders bottom lip asking for entrance which he allows. Allowing Jungkooks tongue to explore Jimins mouth.

"Ahem" a deep velvety voice was heard disrupting the two. As they broke there kiss a trail of saliva connecting there mouths.

"He's all over you already? So I lost the bet?" Taehyung whined.

"T-tae?" Jimin asked shocked.

"Shut up." Jungkook laughed.

"What's going on?" Jimin questioned. "I work for the mafia, chim" Taehyung laughed.

Jimins eyes widened. "Mafia!? W-whos the king??" Jimin panicked. "He might kill me for being here..." he continued.

"He won't mochi" Jungkook assured placing his hand gently on Jimins shoulder. Jimin looked at him. "How do you know?"

"Because your looking right at him." Jungkook smiled as Jimins eyes widen.

"Y-your the mafia king??"

Jungkook nods.

"If your the king? How am I alive right now?"

"How is Namjoon alive right now?" Jungkook laughs.

"I don't know. He is?"

"Because Jin fell in love with him. Just like I fell in love with you." Jungkook smiled booping Jimins nose.

"You what?"