Chapter 23. Fulfil your every need~

Jungkook ran to the sobbing boy welcoming him into a warming embrace not knowing how to deal with tears but oddly enough Jungkook felt his pain. He was angered that Taehyung hurt his mochi to the point of tears.

"Jiminie..Don't listen to him! I think he's on his period." Jungkook explained. Jimin just looked at him.

"He can't have a period..Unless my supessions were right and he is secretly a girl..." Jimin cried. Jungkook chuckled slightly.

Jungkook picked up the older who clung to his shirt soaking it with tears.

"That fucker." Jimin muttered while Jungkook was shocked his shortcake cursed. He carried the boy bridal style up to the bedroom.

He opened the door and walked to the bed gently lying the boy across it. He slowly lied beside the boy turning to face him. He gently moved a strand of hair behind the youngers ear the young not just sniffling. The younger swiftly moved into the arms of the raven haired boy.

The younger began thinking allowing his mind to wander into the depths of the dark side. He turned around to face the raven haired boy before kissing him passionately and sitting on him making sure to sit on his clothes member as he began to grind his ass against it making the older moan out from pleasure.

The older smirked and gripped onto the petit boys waist flipping there positions so he was towering over the younger. "Is my Mochi a horny boy?" He whispered into the youngers ear as he licked his earlobe receiving an excited nod from the younger who's hands travelling up the boys chest to his shirt swiftly unbuttoning it. The younger ran his hands all over the males chest while the brunette dragged his butterfly like kisses down to the youngers sharp jawline and began sucking hungrily.

Jimins hands slowly glazed down to the older pants slowly zipping down his fly and pulling the pants down. The older quickly pulled away and began to strip the petit boy under him until he was left naked the older took a moment to admire the boys body the feminine curves a well built six pack which he didn't expect soft almost delicate milky white skin.

The older didn't wait another second as he finished stripping himself and smirked at the boy eye fucking him. He slowly inched his fingers towards the youngers hole while the younger looked at him with nothing but lust.

The older not wanting to waste anymore time pushed his finger into the youngers entrance trusting in and out repeatedly while the younger just moaned in pleasure it was music to the brunettes ears. He was swift to insert a second finger as he continued to trust in and out.

"A-AH! J-jungkook! Please!" The boy moaned making the older smirk. "Please what?" He questioned seductively. "F-fuck me! N-NOW" The boy screamed causing the older to chuckle hungrily. "What's my name?"
"J-jung- A-ah!" The boy moaned "No" the older smirked.

"D-DADDY!" The younger yelled making Jungkook stop and remove his fingers.

"My good baby boy" he praised stroking the youngers face. As he began to rub his tip around the edges of the youngers hole which was clenching around nothing. "Daddy..please" the younger huffed and that was it.

The older slowly pushed his member into the younger making his eyes water from the sensation. The older began with slow trusts allowing the younger to get used to his size. "M-mmh fa-ster!" The boy cried. The older of course listened to his baby boy speeding up to the point of which the bed hit the wall with every trust. The younger was a moaning mess.

"J-jungk- A-AH" he moaned arching his back due to shear pleasure. "J-jimin you're m-mine" the older growled quicking his pace to an inhumanity speed sending much pleasure to the young boy who bit his lip to try and cancel out the moans but Jungkook didn't like that. "Don't stop your moans baby. I-i like them!" The older demanded as the younger obeyed until the pleasure became to much.

"J-JUNGKOOK!" He yelled wrapping his legs around the olders torso and clawing at his back. "J-jungkook m-mmh I'm c-close" the boy moaned out digging his nails into the older back. "Cum for me baby" with those four words the younger released covering his chest with the white substance. The older trusted into him a few more times before releasing in the boy as he pulled out and watched the cum drip from the youngers hole.

The two boys collapsed onto the bed as Jungkook pulled the covers over there naked bodies and turned to face the boy beside him who was already asleep he admired the boys features and stroked his hair before kissing his forehead. "You're mine, Park Jimin. Don't ever forget that." He whispered in the youngers ear hearing the gentle breaths leaving the boys mouth as he hugged him close.