Chapter 5. A feeling I can't explain

Jungkook continued walking home humming the song Jimin was singing to himself. As he reached the door of his house he grabbed his keys from above the door frame which was a struggle.

He swung the door open and let out a huge sigh. "Finally home..." he yelled as his voice echoed the empty house. He lived alone well... he had a dog.

Jungkook walked through his long warm grey hallway and into the first room on the right. There was a medium white tv on the wall, a dark grey couch, glass coffee table and a warm grey and white carpet.

He threw his bag onto the coffee table and dived onto the couch. "I need to grade this work...ugh! I don't want to..."he sighed kicking his legs once or twice. He sighed and sat up on the couch picking up the first assignment.

After many assignments.

He lazily grabbed the last assignment he looked at the name briskly it wrote 'Park Jimin' Jungkook felt his body awaken he was interested to see his results. As he scanned the paper he noticed Jimin didn't even try and only bearly passed. He honestly expected more from someone as smart as that boy.

He hesitantly wrote C on the paper but tried not to let it get to him as it was only the 1st day back. Jungkook yawned and decided to take a quick nap on the couch.
_______________________________________

Jimin was sitting on his bed trying to think of what he learned in music class. He couldn't think of anything but the teachers face. "Jimin~ Jiminie~" was heard from the hallway. Once Jimin heard it he froze in his place.

"Go away Tae I'm not in the mood..." he yelled back. The door swung open and Tae jumped into the room before running and tackling Jimin. "What's up my friend?" He laughed.
"Why did I agree to live with you..?" Jimin sighed. Tae pouted "Why so sad?" He questioned. Jimin pushed Tae off when he began to explain.

"So...the new teacher...he annoys me...I can't get him out of my head." He explained looking down. "I see...why does he annoy you though?" Tae asked. "I don't know. It just annoys me to look at his beautiful face it makes me feel strange and I don't like it!" He yelled into a pillow.

Tae remained silent.