Chapter 11. Confusion

Jimin looked up to find a girl face plastered in makeup paler than her skin she was wearing vibrant blue eye contacts she had long brown hair with a single pink strip at the front dyed a soft pink. She was wearing a lily white mini skirt and a revealing soft pink shirt. Jungkook hoped she wasn't trying to seduce him as he slowly nodded making the girls eyes widen before happily taking the seat and smiling.

All the other girls were either staring in shock or pouting in jealousy this was the first girl Jungkook didn't turn down. "Well...um, my name is Adelisa! I would be surprised if you knew!" She giggled tilting her head letting her brown locks fall the same way Jungkook does. She showed a huge gummy smile.

Jimin just awkwardly smiled back before looking away causing the girl to puff her cheeks in annoyance. She hoped Jimin heard of her as she was the most popular girl in school she was a play girl and many guys wanted her even of just for a day.

Jungkook was talking to the class until he noticed a young girl trying to flirt with his Jimin! He was furious clenching his fists in anger. He closed his eyes took a deep breath and smiled trying to ignore the ignorant girl and continue teaching but as her giggles grew louder he could take it.
"Adelisa! What is so funny?" He yelled as the girl froze and glanced at Jimin hoping he would help her but he just smiled and tried to hold in his laughter.

The girl decided it would be a good idea to show off her sassiness to Jimin by being rude the Jungkook. "Bug off you old hag!" She yelled looking at Jimin with a hopeful smile but all she saw was his piercing glare that felt like she had been stabbed in the head. "Adelisa! Go see Yoongi! Right now!" He yelled pointing at the door as the girl sighed and grabbed her things leaving the room cursing.

Jimin wasn't able to hold it in anymore and burst out into laughter his childlike smile brightening the room as his eyes watered from laughter. Jungkook noticed Jimins adorable smile and laughter and couldn't help but smile and blush at his adorable baby. All the girls cooed at his cuteness while the boys sent death glares directly at him though he didn't really care he found that girl to funny.

Jungkook smiled happily at the boy while his eyes sparked not wanting to shush the boy so he waited till the boy finished as he watched him wipe away the tears of laughter and look out the window humming softly to himself.

Jungkook then continued teaching his class but was interrupted by the bell. The class got up and rushed out the door Jimin was the last to leave as he wasn't bothered to run. Jungkook quietly followed the wandering boy as he went looking for his friend he knew he was in Mr. Kims room so he ran there. Taehyung had a strange relationship with that teacher he became friends with Namjoon as they actually played together as kids when Taehyung was 6 and Namjoon was 11 and they still remained friends to this day so it made sense that Taehyung might still be in the teachers room.

As he reached the room he shoved the room open "Taetae your master has arrived!" Jimin yelled at the door entrance "hello Jimin we have been waiting" Taehyung giggled evilly while he spun around on the chair trying to face Jimin. Jungkook was very confused as he listened from behind the wall.

"What brings you to my home? Oh young one" Namjoon laughed he was still a child at heart so enjoyed these moments with Jimin and Taehyung. The three off them looked at each other and burst into laughter. A moustache had been drawn on Namjoons face as a unibrow was drawn on Taehyung making Jimin burst into laughter.

Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other and nodded and Jimin knew what was about to happen "No!" He yelled running out of the classroom while the two boys chased him and tackled him. Jungkook watched in confusion. Namjoon pinned Jimins arms down while Tae held his head and drew all over his face adding a beard and a moustache and drawing a small heart under his eye.

Jungkook stared in confusion as to what happened and why a teacher was helping. Namjoon let go of Jimin and laughed "I'm going to kill you both!" Jimin laughed gently punching Namjoons stomach as he pretended to have been hurt bad. And he kicked Taehyung gently making him fall jokingly.

Jimin and the two boys were laughing until Jimin noticed a figure and pouted before falling silent and crossing his arms. "What's wrong Jiminie?" The two asked in unison. Jimin didn't answer and continued to stare so the boys looked in the same direction. They seen Jungkook standing there smiling but confused. He burst into laughter as he seen there faces. Taehyung glared while namjoon smiled showing his deep dimple. "Hey Jungkook!" He yelled happily. As Jungkook just waved.

Jimin said a short bye to Namjoon and started walking to the exit which was behind Jungkool. As Jimin walked past Jungkook he gave him a quick glance he was mad but still wanted to see his angelic face. Namjoon looked at Tae confused while they glanced at each other then to Jungkook. "What happened?" Namjoon sighed rolling his eyes.

Jungkooks eyes widened he couldn't just tell them. "O-oh! I I honestly don't know!" Jungkook laughed awkwardly while shaking his hands infront of him. "Suuurrreee" Namjoon mocked before getting up and leaving. Taehyung following behind.

Of course Jungkook ran pasted them trying to catch up to Jimin. As he know where he lived.