Chapter 29. Boss

Jungkook nodded holding the boy close "hey now, I'm stronger than that." The younger laughed before checking the time and nodding to Namjoon.

"It's time to go to the the bunker.." Jungkook commanded grabbing the boy and quickly leading the boys to the bunker holding Jimin close to his body as if he would never hold the boy again. Jimin clung to the younger as they made there way quickly through the hall Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung following silently.

Once the boys made it to the bunker Jungkook grabbed Jimin and spun him around. "I'm serious Jimin, don't leave this bunker." The older just measly nodded as he stared into the younger eyes, his eyes beginning to water as Jungkook took him into a heartfelt, passionate kiss. Once he pulled away he wiped the olders tears and mouthed the words 'I love you' before quickly leaving with Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung.

The boy made his way to the kitchen with Yoongi, the older male handing him a small white pill. The younger decided to make his way to his room to stage his death and wait for the pill to kick in.

While the younger was doing this Yoongi and Taehyung were deciding who would call the boss. "Yoongi! You do it!" The younger whined that was the last straw Yoongi let out an exaggerated sighed and pulled out his phone.

"Boss. Yes it's done. Come now." Those simple words where what started this war and now there gonna be what end it.

The older hung up and left  the mansion the younger tagging along as they acted hidden pretending they were hiding from guards.

After around 10 minutes a man with many soldiers marched to the doors the boys quickly leaving the bushes to talk to the boss.

"Boss, the mafia king. He is dead. We successfully poisoned his food while he was eating with that boy." Kim Taehyung reported avoiding eye contact as taught.

"Good" was all that left the tall man's  mouth before signalling his men to begin the war.

Two men at the front rammed the doors which wasn't necessary.

Once those doors opened a new world was revealed, it wasn't a nice world. There was a lot of screaming and blood shed many people running, so many innocent maids getting shot while the soldiers open fired wildly.

Those doors caused this. Or was it Yoongi and Taehyungs vunerabliliy? Yoongi became hysterical the maids and guards he grew to love, he was watching them all perish infront of his eyes.

He took a deep breath before cracking his neck.

"Lets get this over with"