Chapter 2. Mr. Jeon

He looked at the class with a huge smile

He looked at the class with a huge smile. Before going over to the board and writing 'renaissance'. He spun around while still having that huge smile and asked "can somebody tell me something about the renaissance?".

Not a single person stood up he stopped smiling and did a goofy face tilting his head to the side. "No
-one? That's a sha-" he was cut off by a boy with dirty blond hair and chocolate brown eyes.

He stud up from his seat and sighed. "
The Renaissance is a period in European history, covering the span between the 14th and 17th centuries. The intellectual basis of the Renaissance was its own invented version of humanism, derived from the concept of Roman Humanitas and the rediscovery of classical Greek philosophy, such as that of Protagoras, who said that "Man is the measure of all things." This new thinking became manifest in art, architecture, politics, science and literature. Renaissance music is European musicwritten from about the year 1400 to 1600. This section of time is called theRenaissance, a word which means "rebirth". The Renaissance comes between the Middle Ages and the Baroque times. ... Music was starting to become less modal and more tonal." The boy just stared at Mr. Jeon once he finished.

Mr. Jeon was shocked but he soon shook that feeling of shock and did a short clap giving the boy a side smile. "You are very smart! Tell me what's your name?" He questioned still smiling. "Jimin, my name is Park Jimin." He sighed looking at everyone staring at him.

"If you so smart why do you sit at the back?" Mr. Jeon questioned tilting his head making all the dark locks fall to one side causing all the girls to let out one big sigh. Jimin shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, sir" He replied.

Mr. Jeon pointed to a seat close to his desk gesturing him to sit there. Jimin sighed and grabbed his bag slowly moving to the seat. He didn't want to sit near this handsome teacher. He wanted to sit at the back away from the girls he could feel there stares on the back of his head.

The second the bell rang Jimin grabbed his bag and ran to the door. "Park Jimin." Was heard from the room. He sighed and turned around to find two boys around his age standing there staring. Mr. Jeon was watching them but just assumed they were friends and went to his desk to begin assessing the work.

"What do you want now?" Jimin sighed in an annoyed tone. That got Mr. Jeons attention. "We are gonna give you two choices here." The boy with Phoenix red hair growled. Jimin remained silent waiting for the options he was honestly confused he just wanted to go to his tree and write.

"You either kill yourself or transfer." The boy with hazel brown hair exclaimed with a nasty grin. It's honestly as though they forgot Mr. Jeon was in the room. Hearing students say that made his blood boil. "Why should I?" Jimin challenged. Hiding his hurt feelings "Your to hot. The girls don't notice us they are to busy staring at you!" He shot putting his finger on Jimins chest.

Jimin grabbed his arm. "Look I am flattered you think I'm hot but I didn't ask for this! It's not like I want girls staring at me 24/7" Jimin claimed. "Then kill yourself!" The brunette yelled. Mr. Jeon walked up to the boys. "You better leave now if you don't want detention." He shot at the two boys. Towering over them.

They sighed and walked out of the room. "Are you okay? Park Jimin?" Mr. Jeon questioned. Jimin just nodded and walked out of the classroom. He eventually got to the tree and started writing a song in his notebook.

_________________《~》__________________
(This is Promise just translated so y'all can read it.)

I sit alone, slumped down
And I break myself down with these thoughts
You probably don’t even know
When you started hurting me

You're hurting too 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
You're only drifting further away like this
I say that it's all fine
The truth is that's a lie

I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
So you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
I'll be honest with you tonight

You're hurting too 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
You're only drifting further away like this
I say that it's all fine
The truth is that I lie

I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
So you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
I'll be honest with you tonight

Now promise me, oh, oh
Several times a day, oh, oh
Even if you feel that you are alone, oh, oh
Don't throw yourself away, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, hold on for a moment
Intertwine our pinkies
And promise me now, oh, oh, oh, oh
__________________《~》_________________