Chapter 20. You're mine, Park Jimin

Jungkook laid against the bed staring at the beautiful boy in front of him.

'How was I so lucky?'

Jungkook had a thought and decided to go make the boy some food as he might be hungry when he wakes up. He seen how Jimin seemed to enjoy that sushi so he decided to make him some more.

He grabbed his white apron and wrapped it around his petit waist. He began rincing the sushi rice before soaking it in the sauce pan.

He heard some movement from the bedroom taking it as time to check on the boy. "Always guard this door. If he gets hurt I will kill you all slowly and painfully." Jungkook warned while the guards gulped and nodded.

"What?" A voice was heard in the locked room notifying Jungkook to enter.

Jungkook entered the room to find the boy wandering around the room like a lost puppy unsure what or why he's here. Jungkook cleared his throat to get the wandering boys attention. The boy spun around on his heels only to face the shorter male.

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin questioned.

"Jungkook." He replied shortly. Causing Jimin to nod slightly. "What am I doing here, Jungkook?" He asked. "I have my reasons" the latter replied stepping closer to the boy.

Jimin stepped back once he noticed Jungkooks hand reaching for him.

"Your mine, Park Jimin." Jungkook smiled. Causing Jimins eyes to widen. "W-what?" He gulped.

"You heard me. Your mine. You are staying here. No leaving. No disobeying."

"My bestfriend, Taehyung...He will worry."

Jungkook laughed. "Yes he will worry. Let him. He doesn't matter." Jungkook smirked. "He matters.." Jimin muttered.

"All that matters is you."

"I'm leaving" Jimin yelled shoving Jungkook as Jungkook let him walk out. It was a big house. He wouldn't find the door without a guide.

Jimin stormed out of the room only to find two long corradors filled with guards. "What are you..?" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Your lover."

Jimin ignored him and continued walking until a man with broad shoulders almost bashed into him dodging and spinning.

"Sorry, Jimin!" The man laughed.

"How did you?-" Jimins eyes widened.

"JIN!??"

The said male noded. "Why are you here? Did he take you also??" Jimin questioned worriedly. "No" Jin laughed hysterically.

"Jungkook wants you. I live here."

"Didn't you live with Namjoon??"

Jin laughed again this time a tall figure appeared behind him and wrapped his arm around the laughing males waist.

"Jimin" the male exclaimed. While Jin whipped a tear.

"I'm confused. I said at your house this isn't it."

"Yes it is. Taehyung was acting. He doesn't love you. It was part of the plan." Namjoon explained.

"Plan?"