Chapter 15. 'Bitch'

He felt the arms of the attacker wrap tightly around his petit waist. He felt there fingers grip tightly scraping his back. He felt a hot wet tear on his cheek but he wasn't crying at least he didn't think he was. Jungkook tried to push against the attacker but the grip was to strong. The more he struggled the more scrapes he gained on his back.

Quiet sobs were heard from the male
wrapped around the boy a crowd beginning to form. "Get off me!" Jimin continued to yell slapping the said males head. "You heard him! Get off the boy!" A sweet but demonic voiced yelled laced with anger. The attacker quickly jumped of the boy and hung his head low. When Jimin saw who it was his eyes widened and he slowly backed away. He knew he probably was being dramatic but he didn't care.

He felt himself back into somebody there body felt muscular and well built he slowly turned around to see the tall male in front of him. "If you don't mind me asking what was that?" The male asked smiling sweetly at the boy. Jimin turned back to face Taehyung he was right there was a mark a huge purple bruise on his cheek it had all different shades of purple.

"Nothing you care for, Mr. Jeon" Jimin replied flatly. "I am sorry Jimin. I didn't mean it..." He sighed bearly auditable but the boy could hear. "Why do you do me like this, Jimin!?" Yelled the boy sitting on the ground. "You kissed me! And screamed at me for not returning it!" Jimin yelled back his voice laced with anger. "I know you liked it! Your mine Park Jimin! You love me your just afraid! I can tell!" Taehyung spat walking to the two men.

Jungkook felt his body heat up and anger fill him entirely. Jungkook stepped in front of Jimin. "You are being extremely disrespectful of your 'best friend'." Mr. Jeon yelled looking at his eyes you could tell that wasn't what he truly wanted to say. "Try me bitch!" Taehyung yelled at his teacher causing many students mouths to drop including Jimin.

Jungkook clenched his jaw holding back the urge to punch the boy in front of him. He was a teacher after all. Jungkook glared the boy down before turning his back to him grabbing Jimin and pulling him inside the building. Once he got to his classroom he opened the door to find a woman.

"Excuse Me? This is my classroom can you please leave for a few I have to sort a private issue with a student." Jungkook asked politely the lady smiled at Mr. Jeon Jimin recognising her as his maths teacher. She strutted up to the boys and leaned close to Jungkooks ear "Sure thing, daddy" she whispered sending a shiver down his spine she hoped that would turn him on but it made him want to puke in his mouth.

The teacher began leaving not before blowing Mr. Jeon a kiss which he dodged. Making Jimin giggle slightly. They stared at eachother for a moment before Jungkook broke the ear piercing silence. "What was that?" He asked voice soft and caring.