Chapter 16. Locked in

Jimin gulped. "Do I want to tell You?" He replied bitterly. Jungkook pouted cutely causing Jimin to sigh and roll his eyes. "Come on. I may be new but Mr. Jung did explain your very strange bond but that didn't seem very playful." Jungkook explained smiling at Jimin.

Jimin let out a long exaggerated sigh. "Sorry. Can't trust you." Jimin answered sass evident in his voice. Jungkook blinked at the answer. He had a thought while a smirk played on his lips. Mr. Jeon slowly walked over to the door and locked it. "What a-are you d-doing?" Jimin asked gulping.

Mr. Jeon ran his hands through his hair and smiled. "Your not leaving till you tell me!" He laughed. Jimin walked over to the piano and sat on the seat resting his head on the keys. Half an hour passed and Jimin still didn't tell Jungkook. He had missed almost all his first class and he was getting concerned.

Jimin hadn't moved from his position on the piano while Jungkook had decided to go lay his head on his desk. Jimin had a plan but he was honestly nervous.

Jimins pov:

Why does he want to know so bad? And why can't I just tell him? Would I go through with the plan or would it be a terrible idea...I guess we will just have to see....We? What who's the we? It's me! Okay brain stop being awkward. Take it off now girl~ Shit not a good time for expensive girl to get stuck in my mind... Well here goes nothing!

Authors pov:

Jimin slowly got up and began walking towards Jungkooks desk. Mr. Jeon noticed this and smiled staring at the boy as he came over. Jimin slammed one hand on the desk making Mr. Jeon look up confused. He used his other hand to lift up the teachers gorgeous face before slamming his lips to his teachers. Jungkook melted into the kiss wrapping his arms tightly around the youngers neck while the younger wrapped his arms around the teachers waist pulling him in as close as possible.

Mr. Jeon bit the youngers bottom lip asking for entrance which the younger accepted almost instantly allowing the older to explore his mouth freely. Moaning every so often. The two broke off the kiss panting while a slim string of saliva connecting them. Jimin gave him a cute smile turning his eyes into crescent.

"Did I do that?"