Chapter 13. Leaving

Taehyung sprinted to the house concerned for his best friend. To him he wasn't only a best friend. He wanted to be more than just friends.... The thing was he felt ashamed of being gay he refused to come out and pretended to be straight just as he told Mr. Jeon. He had decided to not tell Jimin his true feelings but that changed.

"He hurt my mochiiiiii!" Taehyung growled under his breath as he shoved the door causing it to slam into the wall. Taehyung didn't bother to close the door and sprinted directly to Jimins room swinging the door open.

"Jimin!?" He screeched running to Jimins side. Jimin looked at him with puffy eyes and a red face his heart broke at the sight. He pulled his best friend into a hug. "Its okay don't waste your tears on that prick!" Taehyung growled.

Jimin remained silent as he sobbed into his best friends chest clinging onto his shirt as he felt his life depended on it. Tae looked down at the beautiful boy sobbing into his shirt. He moved his and to the boys chin lifting his face gently. The two boys locked eyes as Jimin hadn't noticed Taehyung was leaning in so he didn't react until he felt the soft warm embrace of Taehyungs lips.

Taehyung felt his lips meet Jimins sweet skinny lips. Soft, gentle, smooth he felt as though he kissed a cloud. In fact he couldn't feel Jimins lips anymore he felt his smooth skin as he pulled away he noticed Jimin had pulled his lips in and was glaring at Taehyung.

"What was that!?" Jimin growled holding in his tears. "What?" Taehyung replied trying to sound obviously to what just happened. "Don't. Play. Dumb. With me! You kissed me! Your FUCKING STRAIGHT! THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME! I WAS SAVING THAT!" Jimin screamed. "FOR WHO!? YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR SEXUALITY! WHO WERE YOU WAITING FOR HUH!?" Tae yelled back. "FOR SOMEONE I LOVED!" Jimin continued.

"STOP SAYING THAT! YOU LOVE ME! I KNOW YOU DO! YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Taehyung yelled anger raging throughout his voice. Jimin punched Taehyung in the face it wasn't a soft playful punch it would probably leave a mark. He clenched his fists and walked out of the room. "WHAT THE FUCK!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Taehyung screeched holding his cheek.

"Anywhere but here." Jimin replied calmly not even stopping nor looking at Taehyung. Causing Taehyung to smile happily.

Jimin left the house and sprinted for 5 blocks. Until he reached an old looking cottage he walked up to the oak wood door and knocked five times patiently waiting for a response. The door opened revealing a tall man with a huge smile.

"Namjoon...Can I stay here?" Jimin questioned.