Chapter 17. Me?

"Did I do that?" Jimin asked himself at a loss of words. Jungkook replied with a nod and a warming smile. Jimin just stared at Jungkook in shock before awkwardly smiling and running to the door and rattling it before giving up and sliding down the door. While Mr. Jeon just began laughing uncontrollably.

He eventually got up and walked over to Jimin. He sighed before extending his hand out to the boy who slowly and shakenly took it. Jungkook pulled the said boy into a standing position causing Jimin to be taken aback at how such a petit man can pull him. "You know all you have to do is tell me? Then I'll unlock." Jungkook sighed shaking his head. Jimin folded his arms and sighed. "I don't want to! It's just a fight!" Jimin yelled. Jimin just ignored him and went back to his desk.

Eventually the lunch bell went Jimin remembered as he stayed at Namjoons house he forgot to make lunch. Half way through lunch Jungkook had become annoyed as Jimin wasn't eating. "Why aren't you eating?" He questioned. "I stayed at Namjoons and forgot lunch..." he moaned. Jungkook didn't bother asking and handed him a box full of sushi.

Jimin just blinked. Jungkook didn't reply and left the class locking the door behind him leaving a confused Jimin alone. "Tsundere." He muttered under his breath as he started eating the sushi.

Jungkook walked into the crowded cafeteria skipping the line of students and going straight to the chef who handed him a bowl of spicy noodles. He smiled and bowed before walking back to the Music room only to find a female teacher frantically knocking on the door. "Shit" Jungkook muttered under his breath. As he slowed his pace and put on a smile.

"Any problem?" Jungkook asked smiling and tilting his head. "Oh! Mr. Jeon! I thought you were in your class as I heard noise! I was wondering if you wanted to hangout after work?" She asked smiling brightly and batting her eyelashes. Jungkook gulped. "Uh...sure! But I have a student waiting for me right now so I must excuse myself! Lovely seeing you Ms. Lee."

The said women bowed and walked off happily humming to herself. Jungkook swiftly unlocked the door and walked in to find Jimin still eating the sushi. "Where'd you go?" He asked while Jungkook just showed him the noodles before sitting beside him.

"Tell me about yourself and I'll let you leave after lunch." Jungkook hummed.