Chapter 22. Loss hurts

"Y-you what?"

Jin and Namjoons eyes widened. As they looked at each other and nodded smiling happily. Taehyungs laughter filling the room causing everyone to look at him perplexed.

"You? Jeon Jungkook? Actually in love!?? I know that's code for sex slave!" Taehyung yelled finding there situation entertaining. Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed as Jimin took a small step back.

"What did you say, puppet?" Jungkook growled through his teeth. "You heard me. I know you. He'll be dead soon." Taehyung laughed.

"Tae..?"

"Yes?" Taehyung shot annoyance laced in his voice causing Jimin to flinch angering Jungkook.

"What..? Are you talking about?" Jimin asked slightly afraid.

"No point explaining. He'll have one good fuck with you then you will be dead the next day. Enjoy your last days while they last." Taehyung smirked.

Jimin took another step back causing Jungkook to slowly take a step towards the cowering boy.

"Jiminie, don't listen to him. It's not true." Jungkook stated in a soothing voice. Jimin shook his head stubbornly.

"I don't want it. I don't. I don't want it. I really don't. Please don't make me. I'll do anything." Jimin cried shaking his head repeatedly.

"You don't want what baby?"

"SEX SLAVE! Anything but that.." Jimin cried tears pouring down his face like two waterfalls.

Jungkook reached his hand out and grabbed Jimin by the shoulder pulling him closer while Jimin continued protesting and slapping his arm. Jungkook pulled him into a hug while Jimin repeatedly punched his chest until he didn't have enough strength and just let his arms hang.

"You done?" Jungkook questioned in a soothing voice while Jimin didn't answer only silent sobs. Jungkook lifted Jimins head to look at him.

"Jimin. I would never do that to you."

"You promise?" Jimin asked holding up his pinky while Jungkook chuckled tangling there pinkies before pecking Jimins lips "I promise"

Jimin smiled brightly while Jungkook gently wiped his tears kissing under both his eyes.

"Suit yourself" Taehyung scoffed walking out.

"TAEHYUNGIE" Jimin yelled running to Taehyung and grabbing his arm looking up at the taller male. Who just looked back hint of anger in his eyes.

"Don't leave me..please..Not again!" Jimin pleaded gripping Taehyungs arm tightly. The taller male just sighed "I'm sorry Jiminie. It's for the best."

Taehyung yanked his arm back and left the room guilt taking him over while Jimin stood there until his legs gave way and he fell welcoming those pinky purple marks.
__________________•□•__________________

Taehyung clenched his chest. "I'm sorry Jiminie. This was for the best. If Jungkook didn't spot you we could still be friends. I'm not good for you Jiminie. I'm sorry.." Taehyung thought leaving the mansion to go some place else.