Chapter 14. Kind man

Namjoon looked at the petit boy in confusion. Before stepping out of the young boys way granting him entry. The short boy entered the house almost instantly. "Who was it Joonie~?" A sweet and calming voice was heard from the kitchen. "Jimin..." Namjoon stated.

A tall man close to Namjoons height with stunning looks walked into the living room noticing the petit boy sitting on the couch talking to Namjoon. He silently walked over to the boys before sitting beside Namjoon and smiling at the young boy. He slowly put out his hand for the boy who gladly shook it. "Y-you must be J-jin?" Jimin asked shyly. Jin nodded. "You are Jimin right?" Jimin nodded smiling.

"So what brings you here, Jimin?" Jin asks smiling softly. Jimin clenched his fists and looked down. "M-my b-bestfriend he um.. l-lo- no likes m-me and the person I l-love d-doesnt l-love me...." Jimin explained trying to hold back his tears as they threatened to fall. He felt two arms wrap around his body. "Its okay... I understand. Not really..." A soft voice replied last part inaudible. Jimin hugged the kind man back.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" Jin asked Jimin looked at him eyes wide. "I-I can't stay in the way of my hyungs." Jimin muttered. "Nonsense!" Jin yelled. "I made to to much dinner as it is!" Jin joked. Jimin just nodded smiling.
_______________________________________

Jimin woke up in a comfortable bed at 6:57 am. He lazily got out of the bed and slumped over to the chair grabbed his neetly folded clothes he had brought it in the hopes that Namjoon would let him stay. He slowly changed into the tight faded blue ripped jeans that hugged his ass tightly. And a loose black shirt which said love yourself in red on the back.

By the time Jimin was bothered to leave the room to eat it was 7:24 am. Namjoon and Jin were already eating they had decided Jungkook was going to go to school with him as he did teach there it made sense. Jimin sat beside Jin and smiled as he seen that his food was already there. "Thank you so much, hyung!" Jimin thanked Jin admiration in his eyes.

At 7:47 am the boys walked to school the second they entered the gates Jimin was tackled to the ground. He couldn't register what just happened. "Ow!" He said his voice full of sass.