Chapter 10. A 'talk'

Jungkook continued teaching his class in annoyance. Every chance he could he glared Taehyung down but he just smiled and waved sometimes adding a finger heart. After class was over  Jungkook waved goodbye to all the students watching them leave before turning to find Taehyung smiling and looking at him.

"Sir." Tae said "What?" Jungkook groaned.
"We need to talk..."
"About?"

"Jimin" Tae sighed.

"What about him?" Jungkook growled.
"Look he's 5 years younger than you. Don't lead him on his cute little fragile heart won't be able to take heartbreak."
"What are you talking about? What is he your boyfriend or something!?" Jungkook shot.
"God no! More like a brother! I'm into girls dude Jesus!" Tae laughed.
Jungkook sighed in relief.
"Well then I apo-" Jungkook was cut off mid sentence by the door swinging open. "Sir! We need to talk!" The boy yelled eyes forced closed.

Tae nodded and slowly left the room trying to not be noticed by Jimin.
"Hey Jimin... About?" Jungkook asked breaking a sweat. Jimin gulped "the um...kiss..." he slowly replied opening his eyes to find Jungkook was directly infront of him. He just nodded. "How did it make you. Feel? Honestly..." Jimin asked.

"Oh well. I liked it. Honestly..." Jungkook answered. "Okay... well I'm just gonna sit over there and think for a moment." Jimin said running to the seat and shaking his head repeatedly Jungkook knew what Jimin thought of  by the colour his face went.

Jimins reaction made him giggle.
He walked over to the younger and grabbed his hands intertwining there fingers and licking his lips. "So do you like me Mr. Park?" Jungkook said in a low sexy voice luring Jimin to stare into his eyes. He nodded biting his lip.    

"I want you~" Jungkook said as there faces leaned in close. There lips touched and there tongues connected as Jungkooks hand ran down the youngers body until it reached the pants zipper he slowly lowered the zipper and pulled down the pants and underwear. He grabbed the youngers cold hard member and ran his hand up and down it over and over making the younger moan.

Jimin shoved Jungkook off him and huffed. "Your my teacher it doesn't matter if I love you its wrong!" Jimin yelled pulling up his pants and zipping the zipper. Jungkook pouted and threw a ball of paper at him. "Your no fun!" He giggled. Jimin opened the paper it was Jungkooks
number.

"Call me maybe~" he said in a low huskey voice. Before walking to his desk. The class began to enter and all Jimin could think about was what almost happened and how close they were to the class seeing.

"Jiminie oppa! Can I sit with you?"