Chapter, yes darling sister, I'll write Percy's POV now, whatever you want

Start from the beginning

He could sense the remnents of his power moving below the streets quickly, faster than a subway could but that wasn't his goal.

A flash of blue from above sent him flying as it connected, slamming him into a building.

Percy grunted, and dug himself out of the concert where he had left a sizable dent. Good thing he wasn't mortal.

A teenaged boy floated in front of him, his body encased in a blue glow. He wore a dark blue uniform and a golden full face helmet with a red star on his forehead.

"Where is Spiderman?"

"Who?" Percy asked. "Doesn't sound like someone I would know. Not a fan of arachnids."

The teenager screamed in rage and Percy had to use his godly speed to dodge.

He touched the ground and felt his shirt tear as a girl sliced at him with her claws, missing by millimeters.
He whirled around just in time to catch a double punch, one first in each hand, from a blond boy in a yellow mask and green skinsuit with a dragon on it, and a black boy with really cool glasses.

"Dude! Cool glasses!" Percy said, dodging the glowing teen's punches.

"Hold still!" The glowy boy yelled.

"Wow. Misplaced aggression much?" Percy asked, dodging and batting away the glowy teen's wild swings.

"Nothing misplaced about it!" Yelled the boy whose fist was now engulfed in golden light.

"Im starting to feel like you think I did something." Percy said as he dodged more of their strikes.

"You monster!" The girl yelled, swinging down, her aim true.

Crack!

"If it makes you feel any better, you're taking broken nails a lot better than some of the cabin ten campers." Percy offered apologetically.

"My claws are vibranium. How did you break them?" She said, more to herself than anyone else.

Percy waved his hand, the claws returning to their former state, the entire glove pulling of White Tiger's hand and landing in the god's. "Vibranium. That is the same metal as Captain Rodgers shield, right?"The glove fizzled and vanished in golden light. "Let's see what the rest of you got."

"Guys, retreat. We need to know more."

"He killed Spiderman!" Nova yelled, flying fullspeed at Percy only to fly face first into the pavement as Percy's form vanished.

"I assure you that Spiderman is alive and well. I'm even willing to return him in exchange for answers."

The blond in the mask took the lead. "The quality of a leader cannot be judged by the answers he gives, but by the question he asks." He said sagely and slightly off topic.

"Do we have a deal then?" Percy asked, ignoring the blond's  philosophical musings. "You answer my questions and I return Spiderman. Honestly, I'm surprised cabin six hasnt killed him yet so it might be for the best if he comes home."

"In exchange for answers you return Spiderman to us." Iron fist confirmed.

"He's the bad guy! Why aren't we pounding him into the ground?"

"Nova, cool your jets." Tiger warned. "Or did you not notice how he walked away without a scratch when he slammed him into a building or maybe you missed the part where his skin is hard enough to break my claw and where he stopped both first and Powerman's punch with a single hand at the same time?"

Percy gave them his best smile and snapped his fingers.

Instantly they were on Montauk beach, the shore surprisingly empty of all mortals.